shape
carat
color
clarity

Had ins. claim, need replacement, pics included! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
So after talking with Bryan, both stones seemed to be great contenders. Based on my order of preference of the 4 C''s, we decided that the 2.40 was a better match for me. The stones performed nearly identical, the color was identical, and the 2.40 will be more eye-clean once set (the main grade setting inclusion was a feather near the girdle which can be covered with a prong). And the 2.40 is bigger which always helps! Not sure if I will get this in time for Christmas, but I will definitely post pics once it arrives!

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and feedback. I think this stone will be a stunner and a great fit for me.

I was reading your other post in Show Me The Ring and I think your ring is perfect!!

In looking through the post I wasn''t able to find how your ring cracked. Can you give your thoughts on how you think this happened? I''m just curious for my own FYI and handling of my ring.

Thanks!

Date: 2/16/2010 1:39:51 AM
Author: BlingADing
I was reading your other post in Show Me The Ring and I think your ring is perfect!!

In looking through the post I wasn''t able to find how your ring cracked. Can you give your thoughts on how you think this happened? I''m just curious for my own FYI and handling of my ring.

Thanks!

BlingADing, I almost didn''t see your post! Honestly, I have no idea how I cracked it! I hadn''t worn it for some time, so it was probably sitting in my jewelry box cracked for some time. I was cleaning it when I noticed the crack. I know I''ve hit my hand on things around the house with that ring on, so I don''t know if that''s how I did it? Sorry I don''t have more specifics! It baffled me when I discovered I had cracked it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP