shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston Replica Cushion E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Here's my 2nd E-ring. I will tell you the short story in a bit. Here are the specs:
Cushion Brilliant
7.41x7.37x4.99
2.00 carat
H Color Grade
VS1 Clarity Grade
Very Good Polish
Very Good Symmetry
No Fluorescence
Finger Size 4 (It's still a little loose. The diamond won't stay up in the center)

MBOOutside1.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Another one.

MBOOutside2.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
More.

MBOOutside3.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Inside 1

MBOInside1.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Inside 2

MBOInside2.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Inside 3

MBOInside3.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Inside 4

MBOInside4.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Inside 5

MBOInside5.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Inside 6

MBOInside6.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
So here''s the story..I originally had a Mark Turnowski/Leon Mege Cushion ring and I lost it 6 months after I got it. Here is a pic. *sob* *sob* I LOVED that ring. Loved the milgrain and everything on it. I love vintage replicas. Luckily, I was insured by Chubb and THANK GOD for them because the whole transaction was FLAWLESS. They sent me a check for the appraisal amount within 2 weeks. Best insurance in the world. I can refer you to my rep if you are interested.

MBOOLDCUSHION.JPG

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
This time around, I opted to go for something a little less complicated because before I lost the ring, one of the pave diamonds fell off. It might be my fault since I didn't know I wasn't suppose to put pave rings into the ultrasonic cleaner. My sister in law bought me the bloody thing last Christmas! What was a girl to do but use it twice a week?

Anyhow, the rings are similar but this Harry Winston replica is simpler. My hubby can't even tell the difference between the two rings. Go figure. The new ring does not have 3 sided pave like the old ring. I figure less pave, less chance of me losing something. My old cushion was about 1.7 carat with about the same grade and clarity. (It did have excellent symmetry and polish though). I do think this new diamond definitely has more bling because I really trust the cutter. I know his cuts are excellent. I bought the diamond and setting from him. My setting cost half of what I paid for the Leon Mege (I don't think he can do the setting if you didn't purchase a diamond from him. I will have to ask him. He is in NYC.)

I tried to take alot of profile pics above since I couldn't find alot on here when I was researching. I always loved the top views of halo cushion rings but I hated every profile pic I saw. One thing about this current ring is that I think the bucket is a tad too tall. My old ring was really LOW and I think I preferred that.

I have been a long time lurker here on Pricescope and I just wanted to somehow contribute. Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions!
21.gif

P.S. Please excuse my dry hands. Denver does a number on my skin.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is exquisite!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both great, glad Chubb came through for you and you have a new ring that is lovely!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just beautiful!

I''m glad to hear that about Chubb. I''ve had a Masterpiece policy for years. I''ve never had to use it (thank God) but it''s awfully good to know they''ll be there if something ever happens.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry you lost your first ring. I can''t even imagine the pain.....but I have to say your new ring is just as gorgeous!! I''m so glad that Chubb came through for you!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I am sorry that you lost your ring, but your new one is just as beautiful!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
So sorry about your first ring!
Your second is absolutely beautiful!
Love your red nails too!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
The new ring is gorgeous.. wear in good health and keep your sunglasses on!

Cowgirly, what nail polish are you wearing? It''s fabulous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Sorry to hear about your first one but your new one is a beauty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your first ring, but this one is just STUNNING! Aren''t cushions just wonderful???
30.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! Congrats! About the sizing...I have the same problem..my ring is very heavy on top and wouldn''t stay "centered" until I had the jeweler put small "shank beads" on the inside (two small bumps at 5 and 7o''clock)..and it has stayed perfectly upright ever since! I like to share that because they made all the difference in the world on my ring.

~Missrocks

W2W

Rough_Rock
Hi. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I would be interested in knowing who the cutter is. I want to find a cushion for a pendant pretty soon.

Thanks

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is very beautiful! I am really glad to hear a happy story of someone with adequate insurance considering some of the stories we hear on here! I also have Chubb and am really glad!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Just wow.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring too! I''d be interested in knowing the cutters name also.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry about your first ring, but the second one is just stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results