shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston Replica Cushion E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful!

I''m just loving cushions so much lately!

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am so sorry. I haven''t been on the forum much ever since I got my ring. I will not be a big help to your question because I never got a wedding band. If I was to get one, I would get a skinny little one that matches my ring. The shank on my ring is very skinny. If I got a wedding band, it will not sit flushed to my ring. The diamond part sticks out a bit. Alot of people I know just buy a wedding band and wear them together. They don''t have to be flushed. I wear my ring all the time so I don''t see the point in a wedding band. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Michelle

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I remember angela in japan had sizing beads put in her HW ering...that shoul keep the diamondup top.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Loverly! That is one of my favorite designs for a ring. Bummer about losing your old one, but this one is just a stunning!
9.gif

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
I love it. It''s absolutely gorgeous! I was wondering if I could take you up on that offer on your insurance rep?
Thanks,
Sarah

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Cowgirly

Rough_Rock
Hi Sarah,

If you go back to middle of the thread, I listed my insurance agent''s name and contact info. I hope that helps.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Lovely! Just beautiful.

Congratulations! I'm sorry you had to deal with the trauma of losing your e-ring but on the plus side -- you wouldn't have this beauty if you hadn't had to say goodbye to the other beauty!

It is SO beautiful. Gorgeous!

36.gif

I love it a lot more than the Leon. Now you've got me thinking of a halo in which each diamond is prong set! I would hate to have to leave my e-ring in a box. I want to wear it everywhere!

Does your jeweler have a website? I did a cursory search but didn't find anything.
ETA: Nevermind! You'd think I never passed reading comprehension in e-school, would you? I blame the diamonds for blinding me!

Congrats again! I'm with Chubb as well and have never been happier.
35.gif

Just_Me

Shiny_Rock
So sorry about your first ring!
But your new ring is so lovely!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so pretty

nycdye

Rough_Rock
Very nice indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results