carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, Cash is KING! Holy cow -- I really hope Marty is on board with taking the offer. When I got the cash offer on my condo I could have dropped to my knees and kissed the buyers! YF did indeed make the soup from scratch. I was asking him about the "recipe" and he said something about canned chicken. I was like... uh... let's get some rotisserie chicken instead, it's better quality. He did agree, but had an objection that it was shredded and not in little cubes like the canned stuff and while we were eating it he said the "shape" threw him off. :roll: Are you still working as much?

Yesterday was a whirlwind of retirement activity! :lol: I went to Fed Ex for Liam right when it opened and since I was by the big liquor store I figured I might as well stock up. Because it was so hot I took everything straight home and put it in the house rather than letting it sit in a hot car while I did other things. Then I ran to Costco. In the afternoon I picked up three flats of glass I'd bought the night before on the online auction and dropped packages at the post office. And then... I started to tackle the giant pile of blue glass that has been sitting in the kitchen and family room... some of which has been there literally for three years now. It is SUCH a behemoth of a job that I've been dreading it literally for years. Well no more! I got through the two biggest boxes and today I'm going to keep going. Frankly not much of it has any value, but Liam suggested we put it on FB marketplace for free and let someone come and get it once I've sorted it all out. Fine with me! Then I need to move on to the giant boxes of green and red. Ugh!

The treadmill arrived! I crested the hill from Costco and saw a moving truck in the driveway. :confused: When I realized what was going on I made the decision to circle the neighborhood (twice, LOL) while they were unloading the box and putting it on the porch. After going around the second time I pulled in and they were gone. We cleaned the dog room last night and put it in there. I think it's going to work out great! Frankly the whole set up process went much easier than I expected, which isn't something I get to say too often, ha ha.

Alright, off to put on some workout clothes and go for a "walk"!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results