shape
carat
color
clarity

Help between two diamonds

Ashley Hoffman

Rough_Rock
Thanks to help from users on this website already, I have narrowed down my search of a diamond upgrade to two different stones. I was just about to purchase the stone from WhiteFlash but then Brian Gavin literally just released this one on their website and now I am super torn. I want a 1.5ct D color VS1 or better clarity. I wear my diamond in a classic Tiffany setting so I see it from all angles all the time. I love a good balance of fire and brilliance in my diamonds but do lean more towards fire. Can you help me figure out which one would be better for me based on the available information on their websites? I'd love to hear which diamond you would maybe choose and why if you had to pick.

*note the pavilion angle on BG website is wrong- website says 40.8 but cert says 40.6

hard to choose; any chance you can fly into Hobby Airport and see both in person?

I see the BG isn't available - did you snatch it up?

What a wonderful choice to make, this spectacular diamond or that spectaclar diamond. Good!
I'm a "my eye clean" kind of diamond guy. But in this case I would choose the BG stone because in the WF spin "sparkle" video as the arrow at 4:30 turns black the inclusions become more visible. I completely understand that they would not be seen IRL. In this case I would be "mind clean" also.

I suspect for all intents and purposes, in person, you could not tell those diamonds apart. I might base the choice on who offers the setting you want and terms of the upgrade policy.

And whose vibes you like better! Really you can't make a wrong choice here, either one will be beautiful.

And whose vibes you like better! Really you can't make a wrong choice here, either one will be beautiful.

Good point - sometimes in cases like these, you pick the vendor that you would like to deal with!

@Ashley Hoffman, did you make a decision on which diamond you are going to buy?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP