shape
carat
color
clarity

Help choosing between 2 diamonds

Nihel01

Rough_Rock
Hi!!

It has been great reading a lot of other posts and I have learned so much , but now it would be awesome if someone could help me decide between two diamonds I am being offered:

1.https://loupe360.com/diamond/ac3741d0-e45b-50a5-842c-f20baf76ed0f/video/500/500/autoplay

GIA, Radiant, 1.00ct, G, VVS2, EX, EX, None
· No Shade
· Excellent Luster
· 100% Eye clean
· 6.67 x 5.07 x 3.41
· 1.32 ratio
· 63%

2. https://loupe360.com/diamond/d59168e8-6cbf-5c41-b2eb-acdce3c6661d/video/500/500/autoplay

GIA, Radiant, 1.16ct, G, VVS1, EX, EX, None
· No Shade
· Excellent Luster
· 100% Eye clean
· 7.20 x 5.14 x 3.58
· 1.40 ratio
· 62%

2nd Option is 50% more expensive than 1st one. I see some black parts (maybe bowtie?) on the 2nd option which makes me doubt, and price is also a bit higher.

Edit: I am also doubting if the 1.16 might look a bit too big (probably not at all)

Thanks a lot!!

fancies are hard to judge by the numbers and even these kind of images don’t help too much. And radiants are not a very popular cut. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about evaluating these cuts will come along soon.

Ask to see if you can get ASET images (post the images if you can). I think they both look pretty decent for radiants.
You can use the following link to see a relative size difference

Thanks to both! Still deciding between the two. I asked them about the ASET but they told me it is not going to be possible.

I'm going to sound like a shill, but I'm not! I haven't purchased from Diamonds by Lauren personally, I just know that he's a big fan of radiants from his posts here over the years and from other PSers who have looked for radiants. I don't see anything on his website currently that matches what you're looking for, but it's maybe worth reaching out to see what he can offer you. It would have the advantage of being chosen by someone who is a proponent of the cut and is known for having a good eye for them.

Thanks to both! Still deciding between the two. I asked them about the ASET but they told me it is not going to be possible.

Not Possible ? Thats funny - maybe they havent gotten the memo it's a buyers market. Anyway, they both might be a bit deep especially #2...

And # 1 In comments " Additional clouds are not shown. Internal graining is not shown".... so maybe not perfectly clear crystal...

1724364059937.png

1724364099719.png

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP