shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose from these 3…

vitona526

Rough_Rock
Please help me choose. All are IGI ideal cut with excellent polish and symmetry, medium girdle, HCI scores 1.3 and 1.4. I was set on number 3 but now I’ve spent too much time on this forum and am thoroughly undecided.

1 -
Carat weight - 2.23
Color - E
Clarity - VS1
Table % - 57
Depth % - 61.4
Pavilion angle - 40.8
Crown angle - 34.8
IMG_9092.jpeg

2 -
Carat weight - 1.84
Color - E
Clarity - VVS2
Table % - 57
Depth % - 61.8
Pavilion angle - 40.8
Crown angle - 34.5
IMG_9114.jpeg

3 -
Carat weight - 2.09
Color - E
Clarity - VS1
Table % - 56
Depth % - 61.8
Pavilion angle - 40.7
Crown angle - 35.2
IMG_9113.jpeg

What's your budget? I dislike 1 and 2. 3 has potential but it would be helpful to see a video

We would need the video links to judge further.

Thank you! I will see them in person and will try to get a video

Are those CVD method Labs ?

Not a fan. What's your budget?

I hate to say there is no budget but the lab prices are so affordable I’ve just looking for a lab grown 2-2.25. I like that size and don’t want to go larger than that. Looking for a good mix of quality and affordability… and an honest opinion.

I hate to say there is no budget but the lab prices are so affordable I’ve just looking for a lab grown 2-2.25. I like that size and don’t want to go larger than that. Looking for a good mix of quality and affordability… and an honest opinion.

I found a nice diamond for you. Let me know when you're online and ready to put it on hold.

I found a nice diamond for you. Let me know when you're online and ready to put it on hold.

Thank you! I’m online. Do you have a link to send?

Last edited:
Thank you! I’m online. Do you have a link to send?

Here you go!

Here you go!

Yesssss

Now that it's secured please post the cert # so I/we can see what you got.

Last edited:
But I’m getting warmer? Back to the education section I go! I love the hunt. This could be dangerous. Hah. thank you for your help!!

I'm not a big fan of those, but how about this one?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP