shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick the pair please

Prettybunny

Rough_Rock
Hello.

Here are 3 pairs Generalpearl showed me.

Their luster rating for these 3 are all 100 out of 100. I know takahashi is the most popular vendor in this forum but what about this company? They seem to have lot of beautiful ones in stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813_063607_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_063607_Chrome.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20240813_064123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_064123_Chrome.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20240813_063601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_063601_Chrome.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 48
The vendor recommended #A the most, but I also would like my pearl to have this aurora effect with different color tone than 1 strong color. What do you think?

These are really stunning! May I ask what size these are?

I believe @lovedogs bought a gorgeous strand from General Pearl, and others on this forum have used them too (I was recently doing some searches about ordering from overseas so those threads are fresh on my mind!).

I also love A but my next choice would be C. It seems sharper reflection to me than B but man, I have a hard time telling any significant difference! Curious what others with better trained eyes than mine will say. Are you able to see photos of them in other lighting? That might help with decision making.

I love general pearl. Ive had excellent experiences with them twice now.

I'd go with A for sure.

These are really stunning! May I ask what size these are?

I believe @lovedogs bought a gorgeous strand from General Pearl, and others on this forum have used them too (I was recently doing some searches about ordering from overseas so those threads are fresh on my mind!).

I also love A but my next choice would be C. It seems sharper reflection to me than B but man, I have a hard time telling any significant difference! Curious what others with better trained eyes than mine will say. Are you able to see photos of them in other lighting? That might help with decision making.

No I have not. Maybe I should request those as well! They are 8.5mm-9mm!

Really gorgeous and amazing size! I would definitely ask for additional photos in other lighting environments. Might help you narrow down. I dont think you can lose here, though!

When it comes to luminosity, C is good, but in terms of smoothness, A is superior. C exhibits a more intense pinkish-green iridescence compared to A, while both B and C display some mottlings. However, all things considered, A appears to be the most favorable option.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP