shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Please let me know professional thoughts on this Diamond!!

diamondlady123

Rough_Rock
Hi,

This is my first time posting, my husband is inquiring about this Diamond and it pretty set on purchasing it. I however, can’t commit unless I get a second opinion on if it’s a good Diamond to purchase. We are being told this is a H&A diamond and I do have a video of the Diamond that I can figure out how to upload.

Could anyone with a professional background please provide me with a second opinion before my husband pulls the trigger?

Diamond: 3.3 carats
Cut : excellent
Color:h
Clarity: vs2

Thank you so much!!
IMG_4636.png

We would need to see a video to help

are you going though Blue Nile at their price - the DDirect $ is much higher ?
1724432162388.png

are you going though Blue Nile at their price - the DDirect $ is much higher ?
1724432162388.png

We were purchasing it from a Diamond dealer here locally, the price he quoted us was $54,000 CAD. Which seems to be right with the conversion from Blue Nile:

Hi,

This is my first time posting, my husband is inquiring about this Diamond and it pretty set on purchasing it. I however, can’t commit unless I get a second opinion on if it’s a good Diamond to purchase. We are being told this is a H&A diamond and I do have a video of the Diamond that I can figure out how to upload.

Could anyone with a professional background please provide me with a second opinion before my husband pulls the trigger?

Diamond: 3.3 carats
Cut : excellent
Color:h
Clarity: vs2

Thank you so much!!
IMG_4636.png

Post an image of the GIA report please.

here's the report....

1724452235331.png

Ask to see an H&A image of the stone if they claim H&A. IMO, it is a decent stone at a reasonable price.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP