shape
carat
color
clarity

[Help] Should I continue the process of creating a ring from this ~1ct Sapphire stone

Thank you for all your messages it confirms my feeling here.

It's not treated .

Thank you also to confirm about the size to fit the 3 stones .

You are the bests :kiss2:

It's not treated .

We're going to want to hear what you plan to do for your three stone.
I'm biased as a three stone wearer myself. Your stone will make a beautiful ring!

We're going to want to hear what you plan to do for your three stone.
I'm biased as a three stone wearer myself. Your stone will make a beautiful ring!

20221124_145056_resized.jpg

Really beautiful :kiss2:

It's not treated .

It's a lovely stone. I hope you share pictures of how you set it.

Reactions: KLC
So, little update here, finally we have decided to ask for total money refund because jeweler was asking for more than 5k$ for the whole ring without much arguments and we believed he tried to scam us to get money for the first destroyed stone from this thread.

We're from Europe but we decided to go with NSC, I know that here they are not that loved here but we really liked one of their stone.

Also their website is amazing and so flexible, we've found a sapphire padparadscha but imo it's more orange orange with purple zoning.

Padparadscha or Orange we still live it and we feel it's truly uniq so it's why it's an evidence here.

We are discussing with them about the ring to see about some customization.

We will just need to pay Duty + Vat but with my calcul it still worth it instead of passing through Europe services..

We've been looking at Earth Treasury too but in the we think maybe we don't want precision cut.

This stone is 1.23 carat, vivid padparadscha (but imo more orange with purple zoning), very slightly included, heated.

1000047279.jpg

1000047280.jpg

Hope this time it's for good but I know that at least I know the price already..

Attachments

• 20240902_204126.jpg
    20240902_204126.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 5
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results