shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with hallmark please

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
So far, the only thing I got is 18K and size N (UK). I think I see Sheffield (the crown)? I'm assuming late 1990s because there's no date. TIA

202408-0095.jpgScreenshot_20240829_232053_Chrome.jpg

I think the N might actually be the date code, denoting 1987 for the Sheffield Assay Office (as indicated by the rose to the left of the crown). On your piece the crown is likely the traditional fineness symbol for gold, along with the fineness mark 750 for 18K as you noted.IMG_2848.jpeg

I think the N might actually be the date code, denoting 1987 for the Sheffield Assay Office (as indicated by the rose to the left of the crown). On your piece the crown is likely the traditional fineness symbol for gold, along with the fineness mark 750 for 18K as you noted.IMG_2848.jpeg

@MiniMinerva you are right! Thank you so much! I wonder if I got the manufacturer right, I can't seem to find another similar to the letters.

@MiniMinerva you are right! Thank you so much! I wonder if I got the manufacturer right, I can't seem to find another similar to the letters.

Well, I tried to look for marks registered in Sheffield, but wasn’t successful in finding a mark just like yours with the shield-shaped outline. The only thing I found was a maker “CG&Co” registered in Sheffield in the 1980’s, which lines up with your date code, but the only mark shown had a very different outline. Others on here are much more knowledgeable though, so hopefully someone else can be more helpful!
IMG_3010.jpeg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP