shape
carat
color
clarity

HILARIOUS PICTURE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG-this kills me every time I look at it! Hahaha!

funny-pictures-your-cat-has-built-a-bff.jpg

OMG, Thing 2 you just made me laugh so hard tears are streaming down my cheeks! That is HILARIOUS!!!
9.gif

ETA: I've been meaning to tell you how cute your kitty in your avatar pic is!
21.gif

oh that is so funny

That is hands down awesome :)

Thanks for the giggle

I
30.gif
Caturday

caturday.jpg

Hahaha! I''m laughing again and I''m the one who posted it!

Irishgrrl-I''m glad you appreciate it! I was laughing hysterically when I saw it, too! And thankie for the compliment on my gorgeous baby kitten Olivia. (She''s not actually a kitten, but she''s little so she''ll always be a kitten to me!)

radiantquest, and Dee, glad you liked it!

purr-that''s adorable! I love LOLcat stuff!

I don't get it. I don't know what, "DIY" stands for and I don't know what is supposed to have happened in the picture. Since I didn't want to look stupid I asked my sixteen year old to explain it to me before I posted this, but she didn't get it, either. Would someone please explain what the cat is supposed to have done?

Deborah
34.gif

DIY = Do it yourself

The cat made a "cat friend", presumably by giving himself a clipping

Date: 8/16/2008 9:27:00 PM
Author: AGBF

I don''t get it. I don''t know what, ''DIY'' stands for and I don''t know what is supposed to have happened in the picture. Since I didn''t want to look stupid I asked my sixteen year old to explain it to me before I posted this, but she didn''t get it, either. Would someone please explain what the cat is supposed to have done?

Deborah

34.gif

DIY stands for Do It Yourself (like DIY home improvement projects, etc.). And kitty got a haircut and made a kitty best friend out of his/her hair clippings.
9.gif
I''m still laughing right now as I''m typing this!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love that picture!

That is just too cute!!
9.gif

No matter HOW many times I look at this, it's still my favorite, and has me in fits of laughter. The look on that poor cat's face...I'd hate kids too.
2.gif

wchclol.jpg

Hahaha! FG, hilarious! What a trooper of a kitty!

LMAO, that''s great!!!

I subscribe to I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER so I can receive my daily LOLCATS
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP