shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you talk to your pets?

Bobby looks like the Cat of My Life, Bailey. Common coat pattern, I guess. Bailes would ride my shoulder up from the basement, I'd tell him he was the light of the world. Gone 11 years, I miss him.
I have a beautiful ginger polydactyl now, very low on the kitty IQ scale but a dedicated hedonist. I tell him, "You have food" and "Foster, shut up." It doesn't even register.

Bobby looks like the Cat of My Life, Bailey. Common coat pattern, I guess. Bailes would ride my shoulder up from the basement, I'd tell him he was the light of the world. Gone 11 years, I miss him.
I have a beautiful ginger polydactyl now, very low on the kitty IQ scale but a dedicated hedonist. I tell him, "You have food" and "Foster, shut up." It doesn't even register.

I’m laughing at your ginger polydactyl to be clear. Low on the IQ scale. Check. We have one of those lol.

Dear Bailey, the cat love of your life. I’m so sorry for your loss. I get it. I had two. Francesca and Billy. They were both the cat loves of my life. I love them all but these two. They were special in a way no others could be. I miss them every single day. ❤️

A kitty collar! Awesome friend, sorry he is gone.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP