Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8+

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I'm currently pregnant, and reading this thread has made my daily fantasy about a glass of wine infinitely more painful.

Some weeks I don't drink at all. Other weeks I'll have one glass of wine (a large glass, probably more than 1 serving) 3-4 days a week. And I'll have maybe 2-3 drinks on special occasions. I don't consider myself a big drinker at all, but man, you take away the possibility of that wine, and yikes do I miss it!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer W|1305146560|2918951 said:
It is tonic wine. You drink it outdoors somewhere the police can't see you, with the bottle partly-concealed in a brown paper bag. Heck, we've all done it... ;))

You introduce me to that, and I'll show you how to add orange juice to a 40oz malt liquor to make it taste like orange soda (orangina specifically). Paper bag included!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I don't really drink at all. I don't have an aversion to it, but in general for the calories I'd rather have chocolate just about any day. If we are out at a mexican restaurant for a special night out or something I will have a margarita or at a wedding I'll have champagne, but it's rare for me. Just not really interested and generally don't like the taste.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results