shape
carat
color
clarity

How should I set my new "Precious"?

I was considering just setting the unpolished rough into a single earring.

... that was before I found out that 2492 carats is 1.9 POUNDS!
Ouch!

Definitely like this.

210206211614-lil-uzi-vert-diamond-piercing-forehead-moos-pkg-vpx-00000930-super-169.jpg

HI:

Halo or three stone ring or tiara.

cheers--Sharon

will you have it circumcised?

will you have it circumcised?

Oh Hail No!
Doing that removes the natural skin that's chock full of nerves, which would reduce the great pleasure it would provide, regardless of the stone's gender.

Besides, I'm not in one of those groups who thinks the big guy has some problem with natural pleasure. ;)2

or as I say to MrCarParts, "You people . . ."

It would look lovely in this

@Karl_K how much of that 2-pound diamond would survive impact with the bat, when a professional baseball player tries to knock it out of the park?
Would there be anything besides diamond dust to catch?

Attachments

• 44.png
    44.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
It will make a very nice paperweight to keep the paper napkins from being blown away in the wind while BBQing outside during a storm/hurricane!

DK :lol-2:

Am I the only one low-key disappointed that it isn’t one of @kenny’s FCD preciouses? :lol:

As for how to set it - that baby was made for a long pendant on a string of (baby) 10ct-ers!!

For ultimate coolness, I recommend using it as a doorstop. Kind of like whoever it was who owned the Hope diamond and supposedly tossed it around with her guests and let her dog play with it. Cool as ice!

Last edited:
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP