shape
carat
color
clarity

I am looking for ideas on an engagement ring that isn''t a diamond...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Valeria, where are those rings from. I just love them both. Beautiful!!

Well, there is a difference between cheap in quality and cheap in price. You will never get the money back that you invest in something like this. I have decided to go the route of Spinel or Sapphire due to the uniqueness of the stones used as an e-ring. I am far from independently wealthy or even being financialy comfortable, but the Lord gives me what I need. I guess I will buy the ring that calls out "her" name to me... The rings beauty and vlaue is all a matter of perception. I doesn''t come with us to eternity!

I agree 100%. It doesn''t have to be a top of the line (according to other people''s sense of beauty) to be a great-looking and durable sapphire. Make sure you get a well-made setting, which can be done even without spending the big bucks.

If you are trying to keep costs down and quality up, steer clear of pave-- it''s either pretty expensive or not very well made-- and go for simpler looks, such as sidestones.

I had planned on doing a non diamond e-ring because I thought it was neat and different. I happened to be hanging out with a group of friends and my girlfriend was with us.. I mentioned my thoughts on it and she loved the idea. Keep in mind her and I haven''t really discussed marriage that much....meaning it is not like we are planning a wedding right now. So her excitement was more of a general excitment to the idea. She is going to be very surprised when I find the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP