shape
carat
color
clarity

I can't believe my husband just did that

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
(or wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, partner and so on)

He just took a chocolate wafer, put salt on it, then added black pepper on top, and ate it as if it was the most delicious food on earth.
gaah.gif

Feel free to add your own. Keep me company in my misery.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

He just took a chocolate wafer, put salt on it, then added black pepper on top, and ate it as if it was the most delicious food on earth.
gaah.gif

Was the human you knew replaced by an alien pod? Just checking.....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like there are so many things DH does that makes me crazy, I’m sure same for him but after 23 years of living together that’s to be expected.

He leaves stuff out, can’t seem to ever put the shoes IN the closet, no they are put NEXT TO the closet. Whyyyyyyy? He also has a terrible habit of putting the dinner salad in the fridge and not covering it or putting it in a sealed container. Sometimes he will put the leftovers from dinner in the microwave in case older son is hungry when he comes home from work. We are talking hours, like food poisoning waiting to happen. Whyyyyyyyy?

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Chocolate plus Thai sweet and sour chilly chips/crisps called Sensations, we have them here in the UK

ayayay! delish!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ketchup...on...everything. I drew the line when I served him grandma's holier than holy spaghetti sauce and he put ketchup in it. Abomination.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Was the human you knew replaced by an alien pod? Just checking.....

I've been saying for years now that he's simply damaged his taste buds beyond repair with all the hot sauce he consumes.

Ketchup...on...everything. I drew the line when I served him grandma's holier than holy spaghetti sauce and he put ketchup in it. Abomination.

Same with hot sauce. Made my late mom's white pasta sauce. It's one of the most delicious pasta sauces in existence. He poured chilly sauce on it.
1237387oyy519k20r.gif

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been saying for years now that he's simply damaged his taste buds beyond repair with all the hot sauce he consumes.

Same with hot sauce. Made my late mom's white pasta sauce. It's one of the most delicious pasta sauces in existence. He poured chilly sauce on it.
1237387oyy519k20r.gif
True!
You can damage them but they "grow back" :))))))))))) meaning the nerve receptors "burned" by the hot sauce, they regenerate once you stop having hot stuff.

For me, Sensation chips is the hottest I'll go for.

Never tried KFC spicy wings or anything KFC, ever. I wonder how hot those are, hm...

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like there are so many things DH does that makes me crazy, I’m sure same for him but after 23 years of living together that’s to be expected.

He leaves stuff out, can’t seem to ever put the shoes IN the closet, no they are put NEXT TO the closet. Whyyyyyyy? He also has a terrible habit of putting the dinner salad in the fridge and not covering it or putting it in a sealed container. Sometimes he will put the leftovers from dinner in the microwave in case older son is hungry when he comes home from work. We are talking hours, like food poisoning waiting to happen. Whyyyyyyyy?

All of this. And the one that makes me the maddest is leaving his dirty plates / dishes to the left side of the sink in a stack, when the dishwasher is to the right side of the sink underneath. Does he think they’re going to walk themselves over & climb in?????

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T, nope, he knows you will put them in!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

gaah.gif

i was hopping he had brought you the Hope diamond
not destroyed a chocolate biscuit :lol-2:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just now peach slice on my the bed of my sewing machine - as in, the part I’ll be sliding fabric over as I sew it.

Actually that’s one big quirk of his that drives me batty - when he serves food, he’ll put the plate down wherever he thinks it’s supposed to go, irrespective of what might already be there… even if it’s a magazine, or mail, or a greeting card waiting to be signed. Greasy plate (think bacon, eggs, and toast), meet paper. He’s normally quite a bit neater and more orderly than I am, so at first I thought he was doing it as a comment on my (relative) mess. But I’ve since realized that he’s an equal opportunity greasy plate setter downer!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

gaah.gif

Chocolate with a little salt is delicious and can make it taste more chocolatey. Pepper is a step further tho!

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Folks, he upped the ante.

09C9EB6E-BC51-44BB-8033-2E975109CD98.jpeg

This is a wafer “sandwich” and between the wafers you have a piece of cheese (and not even actual cheese, but that processed rubbish they put in cheeseburgers) covered in salt and black pepper.

I snatched it from his fingers to take a photo because otherwise you might not believe me! I would not believe me! :lol:

Chocolate with a little salt is delicious

Key word: little.

Sigh.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is a wafer “sandwich” and between the wafers you have a piece of cheese (and not even actual cheese, but that processed rubbish they put in cheeseburgers) covered in salt and black pepper.

I snatched it from his fingers to take a photo because otherwise you might not believe me! I would not believe me! :lol:

Sigh.

OKOKOK make the man a proper meal! :P2:evil2::devil:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On Sundays, we have a cooked breakfast. I always make a soufflé mushroom omelette, and he slathers ketchup all over it :sick:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine puts crushed chilis over just about everything I make. And a ton of salt.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sigh.

Brie and chocolate is genuinely delicious. I’d try that combination for sure

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:sick:

The silver lining is that he doesn't appear to be a picky eater so you don't have to make much effort when preparing meals.

My DH thinks everything tastes like chicken. If I served him shoe leather with ketchup on it, he'd say it tastes like chicken.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
My husband eats sloppily, even when at a fancy restaurant. He slurps his coffee, too.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bestest friend took the vintage French Champagne I had bought her for her 21st (it was very expensive but she was deserving of it) to a new depth.
Imagine my horror when she brought out jam jar glasses filled with reconstituted orange juice and ice cubes then topped them up with said champagne.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband uses the microwave splatter cover as a dish to heat items in. I usually replace the splatter cover a couple times a year because it melts when he cooks something like a hamburger on it. I explained how unhealthy this is for him to do this, he is basically ingesting chemicals from the melted cover but he still does it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband uses the microwave splatter cover as a dish to heat items in. I usually replace the splatter cover a couple times a year because it melts when he cooks something like a hamburger on it. I explained how unhealthy this is for him to do this, he is basically ingesting chemicals from the melted cover but he still does it.

Sweet mother of all things microwaved....

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just remembered a good one.

He brought older son to the walk-in, he is 17 and tall, definitely looks his age. When the nurse asked him son’s birthdate he gave the year as 2014 and she was like, are you sure?!

He gave younger son’s birthdate who is seven years younger. Yeah…..:lol:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Toilet paper.

Seriously- why the war???! If you took the last square, replace it, and put it on the roll. If I’m lucky, a new roll is thrown on the counter. Never is it ever put back on the holder.

Cooktop.

Omg, do you not see the greese you splattered all over the wall and under the grates.

Shoes.

Apparently wherever is an option. Everywhere except the shoe rack.

Laundry.

I didn’t know changing my last name is basically the same as laundry fairy.

Sigh. He’s lucky I love him.

All of the above X 20 years= 6ct holy grail old euro

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And like my mother before me DH and I disagree over gardening.
DH just like Dad insists that shrubs and trees must be pruned to the nth degree.
IMG_4920.jpeg

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Hi:

… I’m still waiting, not fair….

Cheers- Amanda

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results