shape
carat
color
clarity

I would like to find a nice pair of sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mayacamas

Rough_Rock
Hello-

I would like to find a nice matched pair of 1 ct emerald cut NICE Quality blue sapphires to replace some others in a ring.

Can someone recommend a vendor/dealer? Jewelers may have singles, but I understand pairs to be harder to find.

Thanks

Maya

I would give Wink a call. He has provided two beautiful sets (first trillions, and now rounds) of matched sapphires for Chrono''s ring.

Thank you for the kind words!

Sets do indeed take a little more finding than singles, but with good contacts this can usually be done. Tell us more about what you are looking for Mayacamas, there are a lot of good vendors on this forum.

Wink

Yes, I too second Cflutist. DO be very specific about the quality i.e. hue, saturation and cut as this is quite subjective. Wink of Winfield's great to work with and didn't take long at all to get me a matching pair. I got a top notch pair of rounds from him but he also sent me a paired trillions to look at too. He can get any quality you like. Another vendor to try is Gary Dutton of Dutton's

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP