shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m new, here are my Pretties

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
You have an awesome collection!!!! Love the oec ring!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi rose E welcome !
You have wonderful taste and beautiful vintage jewellery, I especially love the lil oec ring, so sweet
30.gif

I also love the way they put so much detail into the gallery/side views in those days, didn''t they?

Your BF is very creative and talented, thankyou for sharing his photography tips
1.gif

Your photos look just like from Lang''s antiques, which btw you might enjoy to peruse if you haven''t already !
35.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 3:17:49 PM
Author: Rose-E
This one is my absolute favorite. My BF gave it to me as our one year anniversary gift. I think it''s about 0.3 ct K-L in color, OEC (I think) in white gold. Clarity is low but the sparkles it gives off in all sorts of light is amazing. It''s a peachy color sometimes and totally faces up white at other times. It''s hard to describe but I love it. It''s even got some sort of cursive engraving on the inside of the ring that is so rubbed off, I can''t read it, but I love that there is a mysterious history behind it.
This is my favorite out of your collection too!

The stone is gorgeous, and it''s perfect with the setting.
30.gif

It''s so simple and elegant, yet the milgraining gives it that extra touch.

Rose-E, you have such amazing photographic skills. Do you have a professional camera?

The details are flawless!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
What a collection! Welcome to PS
35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is amazing, Rose, and your BF''s pics are amazing!

I just bought a light box to use with my Canon SD400 while I look for a great deal on a D90. Your thread really may have pushed me over the edge! Do you know what lens he''s using?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is fab!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS, your pieces are lovely!!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:00:42 PM
Author: arjunajane
Hi rose E welcome !

You have wonderful taste and beautiful vintage jewellery, I especially love the lil oec ring, so sweet
30.gif

I also love the way they put so much detail into the gallery/side views in those days, didn''t they?

Your BF is very creative and talented, thankyou for sharing his photography tips
1.gif

Your photos look just like from Lang''s antiques, which btw you might enjoy to peruse if you haven''t already !
35.gif

I love looking at Lang''s.....except for maybe their prices. I wish I was a bazillionaire!!!! I would have so much fun in thier diamond vault!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Yes, my BF is incredibly talented, but I''m biased
2.gif

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:29:11 PM
Author: platinumrock
Date: 4/4/2009 3:17:49 PM

Author: Rose-E

This one is my absolute favorite. My BF gave it to me as our one year anniversary gift. I think it''s about 0.3 ct K-L in color, OEC (I think) in white gold. Clarity is low but the sparkles it gives off in all sorts of light is amazing. It''s a peachy color sometimes and totally faces up white at other times. It''s hard to describe but I love it. It''s even got some sort of cursive engraving on the inside of the ring that is so rubbed off, I can''t read it, but I love that there is a mysterious history behind it.

This is my favorite out of your collection too!

The stone is gorgeous, and it''s perfect with the setting.
30.gif

It''s so simple and elegant, yet the milgraining gives it that extra touch.

Rose-E, you have such amazing photographic skills. Do you have a professional camera?

The details are flawless!

Thanks Platinumrock. I wish I had "amazing photography skills but the pics are by my BF. I just told him I wanted to post my pics on this website he knows I''m obsessed with and so he tooks some with this new D90 DSLR, which is kind of the borderline professional camera. (my bf just told me it''s a ''Pro-sumer''; part professional, part consumer, hehe)

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 11:31:22 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Your collection is amazing, Rose, and your BF''s pics are amazing!

I just bought a light box to use with my Canon SD400 while I look for a great deal on a D90. Your thread really may have pushed me over the edge! Do you know what lens he''s using?

Hi LaurenThePartier. I love your collections. I think I have to clean-up drool off my laptop every time you post your pics. Thank you for the compliments.

The light box is pretty make shift. As for his lens, he upgraded to the 18-200mm Nikon VR lens, which he likes a lot. He''s looking to get an actual macro lens to take better close up pics, but this lens is good enough for now. I think he''s hinting....don''t you????

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
To everyone I haven''t responded to, Thank you so much for all the compliments and for bearing with me, I am just figuring out how to post and reply, it''s all overwhelming a bit. I am so excited to be a part of such great and friendly group.

Beechezz: The kitty in your Avatar is adorable too. Does he/she have a bib on?

Futurmrss: Maybe, but I''ve only been to the last 2 shows at Scott''s which is where I got the first two rings. I''ll only be in GA for another 2 months before I move half way around the world (my bf has to stay in Ma...
7.gif
7.gif
) I think I might have to visit Scott''s one last time before I go though. Maybe I''ll see you there!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great collection!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
fabulous collection!!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You take amazing photos, and your collection is truly beautiful!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Welcome and thanks for sharing all your gorgeous rings with us
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results