shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a big difference in tennis bracelet quality between vendors? Either in construction or stones?

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I recently purchased this beautiful tennis bracelet from Alex Park - the stones are 3.6mm EF and VS quality. I am actually considering purchasing another bracelet with perhaps smaller stones but am curious if there's a big difference between the products AP sells (more mass market) vs the construction/stone quality of other vendors?
IMG_4054.jpeg
IMG_3177.jpeg
IMG_2909.jpeg

My wife has a 3 prong EG with 12 pointers that she stopped wearing years ago due to it breaking twice. The first time it fell onto the ground as she opened the car door. The second time it fell into her purse. Both times she felt lucky to feel/see it happen. It was purchased from a well respected vendor here and I have seen no one mention of that problem from that vendor. Even if you buy "smart" stuff happens.
Having unworn jewelry is like having a dry boat, but I guess that's better than missing jewelry and a sunk boat.

Bumping this up!

The one I got from local vendor (#1) is 10% more expensive than one I got from a vendor in China (#2). #1 is much heavier in gold, construction is more solid especially the lock. 10% is worth it!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP