shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB ISO Bluenile French Pave Asscher Band size 6

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking to buy a Blue Nile Studio French Pavé Asscher-Cut Diamond Eternity Ring, ideally size 6.

It's sentimental, it was an anniversary present, and I lost it while traveling. If you have one to sell please send me your listing, or please share if you see one for sale.

The side view looks similar to this, CTW would be 2.75 or more. I received this ring in 2019.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 7.18.01 PM.png

Found a pic Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 12.35.48 PM.png

Thank you! Do you know this seller? I have been weary of this one because I am pretty sure that exact photo is from Bluenile, not something they made. It's SUPER grainy and they have just that one pic.

I have not purchased from this seller- but they were established on Ebay since April 2006, have 100% positive feedback on thousands of items sold. They also list a 30 day return policy.

I would contact them and ask for more photos and any questions you have.

Good luck!

I have not purchased from this seller- but they were established on Ebay since April 2006, have 100% positive feedback on thousands of items sold. They also list a 30 day return policy.

I would contact them and ask for more photos and any questions you have.

Good luck!

Actually the only feedback we can see is over the past 12 months, and they have just one review from the entire year! Ebay is very misleading these days with their feedback. There are some really shady sellers these days that ebay protects.

Actually the only feedback we can see is over the past 12 months, and they have just one review from the entire year! Ebay is very misleading these days with their feedback. There are some really shady sellers these days that ebay protects.

Calling Blue Nile customer service may be helpful- you never know!

Here’s one I’ve been watching. It’s from Blue Nile. It’s a size 7 though.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP