shape
carat
color
clarity

Jedi spinel obsession, do these look like jedi to you?

I'm admittedly the harshest judge when it comes to Jedi. Those stones are lovely vivid reds. Still very beautiful, rare, would still love to own but not what I would consider Jedi.
These are mine, all have fluorescence in the sun and are beautiful varying shades of red.
NONE are Jedi.
20221029_121245.jpg20210722_105658.jpg20220330_140052.jpg20221213_153020.jpg

These are not mine. THESE are what I would call true Jedi, in indirect light.
jedi.jpgjedispinel.jpg
They're otherworldly.

I'm so sorry to highjack the thread and I know nothing about spinels but I have to know about @ItsMainelyYou 's snake ring.
The twins? The twins come from https://oozajewelry.com! I love that ring to bits and wear it everyday. I made small customizations of milgrain on the eyes and stone choices.

I see my Christmas and birthday present looking at me. I wonder if it would look cheesy customized with my boys' birthstones. One is in February (amethyst, jasper) and the other one July (ruby)

I'm so sorry to highjack the thread and I know nothing about spinels but I have to know about @ItsMainelyYou 's snake ring.

I see my Christmas and birthday present looking at me. I wonder if it would look cheesy customized with my boys' birthstones. One is in February (amethyst, jasper) and the other one July (ruby)

Do it! That's exactly what I did for mine(alex and emerald).
I keep putting it off but I will have her design me a solitaire with the snakes and one of my spinels when I get some funds that don't automatically go to old house maintenance.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP