shape
carat
color
clarity

Lara''s ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You so deserve this after waiting so long!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning. It looks so much bigger than 1.11ct!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
The yellow gold looks so perfect on you and the size of the diamond on your hand is just perfection. I was so excited to see that you have gotten this ring. You really deserve something special. It is so lovely.

Mrs.2Artists

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful!!! Congratulations
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
LARA!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!! Holy cow, it is gorgeous--just what you have wanted, and it looks absolutely stunning on your gorgeous hands! I am truly so very happy for you, m''dear. Wear it in the best of health, always!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a stunning classic! A perfect size as well (the exact size of mine LOL!!) Congrats!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
It''s seriously beautiful and elegant and classic. I love it in yellow gold.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo!!! Congrats!! It''s absolutely stunning!!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set! So excited for you, Lara.
36.gif

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Lara your set is so elegant and classic! It looks absolutely gorgeous on your hand!
36.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh, it is so beautiful. Love the stone and love the yg.

enjoy
d2b

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lara, your new wedding set is just beautiful and it looks perfect on your slender hand.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your rings look PERFECT! What a beautiful set. I''m so happy that you found (and received) exactly what you were looking for. Lucky timing, just before all that work of bringing a new little one into the world. Extra congrats on the addition to the brood.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Lara! It''s such a lovely ring. I adore the yg!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Lara,beautiful ring,love the classic style !!
36.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow it''s beautiful!!
30.gif

I''m so happy for you! you really deserve this!
can''t wait to see more pictures!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
You know, I am so touched that all of you (and so many of my favourites,
2.gif
too) bothered to wish me well on this!

I want to continue naming all of you by name... but I also know that it can slow the thread down for all... thank you so much!!

I feel like I''ve joined a very special club! *kiss*

And, judging by the positive responses to the YG... d''you think YG is coming back ''in''?, after all??
I know AGBF posted that interesting article about ''fashion-forward'' pieces, sculptural pieces, being well-received in YG... but what about the good ol'' traditional e-ring?

delsol

Rough_Rock
Your rings are just beautiful! Not to mention, that diamond looks huge!
I love the look of the yellow gold.. so classic!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Lara, your set is absolutely stunning!! I really love YG jewellery and it looks so right on you! Also congratulations on the little one coming soon!
36.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I had another go, and before I wear out the welcome, I''ll show you the photos I got.
I have already grubbied up my new ring! I only got it on Thursday!
8.gif

updated engagement ring 022 resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

updated engagement ring 019 resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

updated engagement ring 014 resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Last one! Thanks for looking!

30.gif

L.

updated engagement ring 012 resized.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Lara,

First of all Congratulations on your new wedding set and heart stopping diamond! I know how long you have been waiting for it, and let me tell you it looks like it was worth the wait---just gorgeous!

I am in love with the last two pics you posted, your rings look absolutely fabulous! Are they 18k gold with a platinum head? Just stunning! Your photos are looking really lovely, keep it up!

When is your due date with baby number 3? My birthday is in April, and so is my husbands. We are big fans of April birthdays!
6.gif
)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice rings! I like the 1.11, great number
1.gif

I was about to whine for more pictures until I saw page 3
4.gif
3.gif

And LAAAARAAAAAAAAAA you cannnooooot leeaaaaave PS. You must stay and think about diamonds and buy more (when you''re ready) and then show us them.. mwahahaha. No really. Please don''t leave ps now that you have your new bling
15.gif

OOOOH and congrats on the "upgrade". That diamond looks HUGE on you.
36.gif
1.gif
5.gif
4.gif
21.gif
9.gif
12.gif
30.gif
31.gif
18.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Lara! Just had to come in again to say WOW!

I just love your story because it gives hope to other PSers who had lost all hope of ever getting their dream rings. You transformed your man''s point of view and made him a believer! And boy, do you deserve it! Three little angels and maybe a fourth? LOL. YAY FOR YOU!

It''s really really lovely, too! Nice choice! I can just imagine you floating around your house preening and holding your hand out!
36.gif
Soooooooooooo great to have a happy ending!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so pretty! That classic knife edge is one of my all time favs!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 7:53:18 PM
Author: Bliss
I can just imagine you floating around your house preening and holding your hand out!
36.gif
Soooooooooooo great to have a happy ending!

Preening is right! Unashamed staring!! My little girl said yesterday, out of the blue, 'I'm glad you got your diamond ring, Mum!'
Isn't she sweet?
I tell her that when she is 30 (30 being the age when she is allowed to 'talk to boys' haha) she might get married and her husband will have to buy her one as well!!
3.gif

and my little boy keeps wanting to try it on!!
3.gif

My man IS showing a flicker of interest. I think he is kind of bemused by the pleasure I'm getting out of it... When he comments on how sparkly it is, I talk about the cut quality (Hearts and Arrows)...I am definitely a convert on the good ol' 'cut' argument, because now, I've really seen the benefits in person!!!

beechezz, the ring is 18k gold with a white gold head...I didn't really have a prefrence (although after being on PS, I did lean towards plat), but Yogesh, who runs Jogia Diamonds, said he had a preference for WG for settings, and that sometimes plat, although strong, was a little more brittle (from memory) than WG when used to set a diamond...? I didn't really feel it was important enough to push on the plat head thing... I'd be interested to know what other opinions are on that though...

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOHHHH! i just saw this Lara - I am so happy you got your upgrade, and i have to say it truly is classic and lovely. It looks absolutely incredible on your finger - congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results