Thank you! I signed up.

Yay! Thank you!

Thank you, I sent a request to join.

Thank you so much! I signed up.

Thank you for doing this!

Thank you I signed up

Thank you!!

Thank you!

WOW! Thank you all so much -- I am overjoyed to see such a tremendous response, and thank you all for filling my inbox with such happy, beautiful messages! I plan to launch the site this Friday, September 6. I'll send info to each of you on Thursday evening. I'm so looking forward to seeing you on PS Preloved!

WOW! Thank you all so much -- I am overjoyed to see such a tremendous response, and thank you all for filling my inbox with such happy, beautiful messages! I plan to launch the site this Friday, September 6. I'll send info to each of you on Thursday evening. I'm so looking forward to seeing you on PS Preloved!

BTW, it didn't take more than 15 minutes for me to realize that responding within 24 hours to each of you was, well, a tad ambitious. :oops2: :lol-2:

Thank you so very much! It is obviously much appreciated!

Thank you!!!!

A reminder that if there are fees associated with this endeavor that the OP will have to register as trade and must follow Pricescope trade policies.

Would voluntary donations be acceptable?

Would voluntary donations be acceptable?

No, if there is money exchanging hands for a service trade rules apply. It would not be fair to allow this and not allow other small business vendors to have the same privileges.

No, if there is money exchanging hands for a service trade rules apply. It would not be fair to allow this and not allow other small business vendors to have the same privileges.

Thank you for clarifying

There's a simple sign-up form at https://pspreloved.com.

Maybe I missed a thread or two. What does signing up entitle one to? Is it access to a side-channel for member-to-member sales? How does this differ from preloved? Or is it a platform like LoupeTroop that "counts" as the link to the sale listing?

A reminder that if there are fees associated with this endeavor that the OP will have to register as trade and must follow Pricescope trade policies.

Understood.

Maybe I missed a thread or two. What does signing up entitle one to? Is it access to a side-channel for member-to-member sales? How does this differ from preloved? Or is it a platform like LoupeTroop that "counts" as the link to the sale listing?

To count as a legitimate platform for preloved, it would need to be a publicly accessible website like loupetroop, diamond bistro, etc. I do not yet know if this platform will be allowed until it launches.

What does signing up entitle one to?

A profile on the new platform. It could be that there were technical issues with an automated sign up form, so for the time being it's handled manually. That's just an educated guess, but considering how difficult it can be to set up something like this, I'm pretty sure I'm close to the truth.

I just sent a sign up request! How exciting! :eek2::kiss2:

I sent a request but no response as of yet.

A profile on the new platform. It could be that there were technical issues with an automated sign up form, so for the time being it's handled manually. That's just an educated guess, but considering how difficult it can be to set up something like this, I'm pretty sure I'm close to the truth.

100 percent truth. :)

To count as a legitimate platform for preloved, it would need to be a publicly accessible website like loupetroop, diamond bistro, etc. I do not yet know if this platform will be allowed until it launches.

@Ella, the website will be publicly accessible; anyone will be able to view a listing. Posting and messaging, however, will require a login. Every now and then, LT fills up with spam postings; we don't want that.

If I register as a PS trade member, will I be allowed to post in this forum about my own preloved pieces for sale?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP