shape
carat
color
clarity

Light leakage? Is this round an excellent cut with maximal brilliance/fire?

rjmr

Rough_Rock
IMG_3056.jpegIMG_3297.png

Attachments

• IMG_2926.png
    IMG_2926.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2925.png
    IMG_2925.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3128.jpeg
    IMG_3128.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 33
Can’t tell everything from this info but it looks promising. Do you have a lab report?

Attachments

• IMG_3299.png
    IMG_3299.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
Im not seeing anything bad.
Enjoy it.

More pics in toilet paper roll technique to see the arrows IMG_3322.png

Attachments

• IMG_3317.jpeg
    IMG_3317.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3320.jpeg
    IMG_3320.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3319.jpeg
    IMG_3319.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Kept seeing other people saying I shouldn’t go lower than 34 for the crown so I was a little worried

Kept seeing other people saying I shouldn’t go lower than 34 for the crown so I was a little worried

Crown and pavilion are complimentary and so you can have a shallower crown and good optics if the pavilion is appropriate.

You can’t assess diamond cut one feature at a time. Everything works together to create a complimentary cut.

Crown and pavilion are complimentary and so you can have a shallower crown and good optics if the pavilion is appropriate.

You can’t assess diamond cut one feature at a time. Everything works together to create a complimentary cut.

IMG_3504.jpegI was trying out a band at the store and noticed that my ring looked different as if it was shallow even tho it looks different outside or under direct light. Is this normal?

IMG_3504.jpegI was trying out a band at the store and noticed that my ring looked different as if it was shallow even tho it looks different outside or under direct light. Is this normal?

Diamonds loook very different in various lighting. Your diamond look dirty to me. It can make a diamond look “flat”. Try soaking in hot water with a drop of dawn dish soap and a table spoon of Mr clean (type with ammonia). Brush with a baby toothbrush. Rinse with tap water. Do this every couple days at least.

Hit the underside too :)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP