shape
carat
color
clarity

LittleD (my 3.26 ct RB upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. GOODNESS........ I am NEVER speechless.... I am now... That is fantastic. Everything about it is perfect, the stone, the setting! I love it with your band. WOW, what a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing this morning!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW...Your new ring is just GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
You must be having a hard time lifting your hand, its so big!!!
2.gif

Enjoy it, it is really a beauty!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
the last pic is my FAVORITE; I love the FIRE!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Holy Crap that''s Ginormous!!! Congrats on finding a great stone and enjoy wearing it. If you get tired, call me!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, wow, wow.......
30.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!
emlove.gif
That ring is blindingly beautiful. You should have a welcome to my finger party for that rock.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
LuckySparkle, you ARE incredibly lucky! Wow, what a ring!
30.gif
I''m drooling!

What''s so great about it is that you have an enormous rock that is a great color! No one is going to look at your ring and say, "Yeah it''s big, but did you see how yellow it is." Instead, people won''t even be able to look at it because it''s so blinding white! Your taste is impeccable! Love the setting, and it goes so well with your band.

CONGRATS!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 12:16:22 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!
emlove.gif
That ring is blindingly beautiful. You should have a welcome to my finger party for that rock.
LMAO!
9.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, thanks again for all your kind words! It''s so nice to finally be able to post my own set here, after having drooled over so many of yours! I''m back with lots more pictures...I tried to take some hand pics, but it''s not so easy to get good ones... (Any suggestions?)

LD00022.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
love the reds and blues in this one...

LD00021.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 12:47:18 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Wow, incredible!!!
30.gif

Is that the SuperbCert Tiffany setting or another?
Hi DS! The setting is from Mark at ERD as well, and it''s made in platinum. Mark says that it''s made by the same company that manufactures the Superbcert Tiffany replica. I love it! Looks much more delicate in real life than in the pictures.

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 12:52:44 AM
Author: Beacon
I am freaking out at how amazing your ring is!! Wow - wow - wow! It''s just a stunner and the cut is fantastic. Seriously it''s amazing. Congratulations. Can you post the details on the specs?

What did you do with your old 2.6? I think I''m looking for an upgrade!
Hi Beacon! Here are the specs, as requested:

3.26 G SI1 (I really lucked out with the SI1--the main inclusion is a subtle feather off the table, which blends right in with the faceting. I still can''t make it out with my 10x loupe even when I have my inclusion plot in front of me. Yay for eye-clean SI''s!)
GIA cut grade: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Table: 56%
Total depth: 61.4%
Crown height: 15.0%
Pavilion depth: 43.0%
Crown angle: 34.0
Pavillion angle: 40.8
Girdle: Med faceted
HCA: 1.0 TIC (ex light return, ex fire, ex scintillation, vg spread)

My old stone, which was a 2.60 G SI med blue fluor 1.3 TIC (34.5 CA & 40.8 PA combo), is now in Mark Turnowski''s hands. It''s a beautiful stone, and any girl would be lucky to have it.
face1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 1:14:56 AM
Author: bargaincrazy
OMIGOSH!! I can''t be the only one feeling major DSS right about now. That thing is enormous on your tiny finger! It''s just divine and so sparkly. Congratulations on finding your dream stone. It''s funny how a diamond makes you feel so good. I''m wondering how long the feeling lasts
1.gif
Can''t wait for more pics.
Hahaha thanks, bc! I was actually at ERD when you called Mark to let him know that you had received your ring. I looooove your gorgeous cushion and your beautiful custom setting! Doesn''t Mark do great work? I think my next purchase down the line may be a cushion...

And yup, it is pretty funny how happy a little piece of carbon can make you feel. I hope the feeling never fades!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
LuckySparkle, your hands look great! A very tastful manicure. Also, I love that little beauty mark - it's so perfect!

I think you did a great job with the photos. I don't think I'm very good at picture-taking either, but it helps to take a TON of pictures and then narrow them down.

I still can't get over this ring! Is your left hand dragging on the floor??

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the specs Lucky Sparkle. It''s so fabulous.

Out of pure diamond lust and envy - what is the millimeter size?
30.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 2:29:02 PM
Author: starryeyed
LuckySparkle, your hands look great! A very tastful manicure. Also, I love that little beauty mark - it''s so perfect!

I think you did a great job with the photos. I don''t think I''m very good at picture-taking either, but it helps to take a TON of pictures and then narrow them down.

I still can''t get over this ring! Is your left hand dragging on the floor??
Hahaha...daily finger lifting exercises seem to help.
1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 2:32:25 PM
Author: Beacon
Thanks for the specs Lucky Sparkle. It''s so fabulous.

Out of pure diamond lust and envy - what is the millimeter size?
30.gif
9.53 x 9.56 x 5.86
face1.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''m speechless...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
WOW...gorgeous! (and huge, of course!!!)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 2:00:50 PM
Author: lucky sparkle
love the reds and blues in this one...

LOVE this shot!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my lord. seriously!! that stone looks absolutely massive!!! i have seen KD''s in person and it doesn''t seem like it''s that large. is it the setting making it seem larger? crazy!!! i can''t get over it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness that is one big beautiful diamond you''ve got there!!! Now that''s an upgrade!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!! Not to mention HUGE
2.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results