shape
carat
color
clarity

Look what Yvonne made for meeeeeee

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
It's gonna be a while until I have it so now I'm scratching the itch by showing her photos off to everyone.

Lily ring in 14 yellow gold, 5mm spess, 3mm emeralds and 2mm jedi spinels. (The jedis were definitely the right choice!)

1724873219483.jpeg

1724873237640.jpeg

1724873251064.jpeg

1724873260365.jpeg

Beautiful and lovely colour combo

WOWWWWWW Iove it so much! The color combination is so bold and fresh. It looks juicy. And also has a fall vibe?

I am planning my own Lily right now, its very lovely to see your completed. I'm jealous!

Is this the medium or the large Lily?

I concur! It really is a lovely color combo, I can't wait to see your hand pics!

Yaaaaay another Spess fan! Especially love the colour of your centre stone! Can’t wait to see hand shots!!!!! Also please humour me and pose it with an orange (the fruit)!

And also has a fall vibe?

I think when you plop orange on something, it inevitably gains a bit of a fall vibe. :lol:

Is this the medium or the large Lily?

It's the medium. Technically a 5mm stone would have to go into the large one but considering the clash between budget and gold prices it was instead crammed in the medium one with the help of prongs. :bigsmile: That's why it's not bezelled.

Oh wow, that turned out so pretty! Now I have to go back and figure out which ones I was routing for back then.

I'm just happy that the overall combination is not overpowered by the jedis, which was a main concern. Instead they're a bright accent that helps balance the whole ring. But you never know until you make the leap, you know?

Yaaaaay another Spess fan! Especially love the colour of your centre stone! Can’t wait to see hand shots!!!!! Also please humour me and pose it with an orange (the fruit)!

I mean, how can one not be a spess fan? I can't wait to see it in person and see how it compares to my other spess, but Yvonne said it was the best and most neon of all the rounds in the size range. And in photos it definitely stands its ground.

I'll get you a photo with an orange, but keep in mind I already tried that trick with the pendant spess and that tiny piece of rock murdered the orange, it was gruesome to watch. That orange went back to the fridge with shattered self-esteem, doubting the purpose of its entire existence. :lol:

Beautiful and lovely colour combo

Thanks! Some of my friends think that's "too much colour" but what do they know. :P2

I concur! It really is a lovely color combo, I can't wait to see your hand pics!

I solemnly swear that there will be so many of them, you'll get sick of me. :knockout:

So gorgeous. I love her stuff

It's the medium. Technically a 5mm stone would have to go into the large one but considering the clash between budget and gold prices it was instead crammed in the medium one with the help of prongs. :bigsmile: That's why it's not bezelled.
Very good to know! I like it with prongs personally.

Oh I love the Fall colors! Very cool!!!

I love it! :kiss2:

I just love this colorful delight! Can’t wait to see hand pics!

Replying here so I made sure to be tagged with the hand pics too. What fun colors, hopefully you have it in time to wear all fall long!

It's gonna be a while until I have it so now I'm scratching the itch by showing her photos off to everyone.

Lily ring in 14 yellow gold, 5mm spess, 3mm emeralds and 2mm jedi spinels. (The jedis were definitely the right choice!)

1724873219483.jpeg

1724873237640.jpeg

1724873251064.jpeg

1724873260365.jpeg

Love it! Such rich colours in harmony (and not a single blue stone? )
The ring looks ready… why do you have to wait for it?

I'd wear that.
Colors are juicy.
Good job.

and not a single blue stone?

That took a lot of mental effort and discipline! :lol:

The ring looks ready… why do you have to wait for it?

Because the carrier Yvonne uses doesn’t provide insurance for high value packages to where I live. So it’s a bit more complicated to have a safe delivery that insures both customer and vendor are protected should something happen in transit. There are several solutions available (that were established before work on the ring even started) but the person who did all the research and has all the relevant knowledge is currently travelling. I should have more info next week and I expect the delivery will have to go through an intermediary in a different European country, so it’s still going to be a while before I have it in hand.

That took a lot of mental effort and discipline! :lol:

Because the carrier Yvonne uses doesn’t provide insurance for high value packages to where I live. So it’s a bit more complicated to have a safe delivery that insures both customer and vendor are protected should something happen in transit. There are several solutions available (that were established before work on the ring even started) but the person who did all the research and has all the relevant knowledge is currently travelling. I should have more info next week and I expect the delivery will have to go through an intermediary in a different European country, so it’s still going to be a while before I have it in hand.

Of course, silly me. Anticipation could be fun, too! Hope it will arrive soon.

I love it!! :kiss2::kiss2: What a fun and gorgeous color combo. I know it will be a bit, but I can't wait to see your hand pics!!!

I don’t know if this is helpful, but if you have insurance on your jewelry it might cover it during shipping. I know Jewelers mutual insured new purchases valued up to 5K for three months from time of purchase, before the item is added to the policy, and that covers it during shipping. Other insurance might have similar policies or you might be able to add it just with the receipts. I’ve also purchased my own shipping insurance in the past from dedicated shipping insurance companies.

Hope you get it soon!

Anticipation could be fun, too!

Indeed! And I lean heavily into it. It just feels so good to know that something nice is coming and about to happen. It's why I love the weeks just before a vacation - the best is still yet to come.

if you have insurance on your jewelry

The condition is not met. :bigsmile:

The US is very insurance-centric but that's not the case for the country I'm in. Where I live we don't need health insurance because we have universal health care. Home insurances are mostly used for mortgaged properties because there isn't really a reasonable chance that a tornado or a hurricane might blow away an entire brick and concrete building. I have a grand total of two insurances - a professional one which is required by law and is handled by the professional organisation I'm a member of, and a third party liability insurance for my car, again required by law. Even the car isn't insured because it's a cheap old one and it simply isn't worth it.

The result of this cultural difference is I am not aware of a single local insurance company that offers insurance on individual personal possessions (except for extended warranty on electronic devices). And I have tried to find one in the past. You can insure your property only as far as it is inside your home and you have a home insurance, in case it's damaged in a fire, robbery and so on.

I haven't tried looking for a personal shipping insurance but I very highly doubt such a service exists either. Insurance services here aren't nearly as popular, you don't have that variety of insurance products simply because the market doesn't require it and so insurance companies see no reason to offer it.

Great colors :kiss2:

The Lily design is one of my favorites from Yvonne for it's versatility when it comes to design and colors using small stones - so many possibilities.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP