shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose Colored Stones and Finished Jewelry For Sale

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi, everyone. I really need to liquidate my collection!

I created a listing on Craigslist so that anyone who is interested in what I have available for sale. Here is the link to the Craigslist post so that I can be contacted. When you contact me, please include your Pricescope username and the stone or stones that you are interested in. I can provide additional photos and videos of each stone via email and I will discuss payment via email as well. All of these items are being sold for significantly less than what I paid for and I can negotiate with PSers. them. https://newjersey.craigslist.org/jwl/d/park-ridge-loose-gemstones-for-sale/7770790690.html

ITEM 1: NEON MAHENGE SPINEL CUT BY JEAN NOEL SONI OF TOPNOTCHFACETING
The spinel is 2.05 carats and 7.03 x 6.67 mm. I purchased the spinel in 2015 directly from Jean Noel. I have the paperwork that he sent to me for the spinel. It is a neon slightly pinkish red stone and only has one small crystal inclusion that can only be seen with magnification, no feathers or fractures. The spinel is a neon slightly pinkish red and holds it color perfectly in all types of lighting. It has not been treated in any way and has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches. The price is $3500 USD. I paid $7,500 for this stone in 2015.

9E7087B7-C6D9-4F8C-97FB-ECFB61AE05C0.jpeg

7B439C6B-ACB4-4C98-9FC7-4E6BEF29EBA9.jpeg

ITEM 2 SEA FOAM TOURMALINE
This tourmaline is a beautiful evenly saturated medium-light sea foam green color. It is internally flawless and has no chips, nicks, or scratches and has never been set. It is untreated and from the Congo. It maintains its color well in all types of lighting and has an almost neon appearance. I purchased it from Joshua Rioux of RiouxRocks. Dimensions: 7.28 carats/oval and 13.74 x 10.79 x 8.16 mm. The price is $1000 USD. I paid $2500 for this stone several years ago.

63124611-0471-4696-9615-BCB843E276D2.jpeg

4C880B5F-62D7-4856-A439-402509C95905.jpeg

ITEM 3 LILAC SPINEL FROM VIETNAM
This lilac stone is from Vietnam. It is untreated and comes with a bellerophon lab report stating that it is untreated and from Vietnam. It is 5.66 carats and is 10.28 x 8.91 x 6.71 mm. It has no feathers or fractures when viewed with a loupe and is better than eye clean. I purchased this from BGSTONES on Instagram. It is a very bright and beautiful lilac color. The price is $3500 USD. I paid $9500 for this stone about 18 months ago.
LINK TO BGSTONE'S VIDEO OF THE SPINEL
1724439737236.jpeg

ITEM 4 TOURMALINE RING DESIGNED BY GILDEDLANE/TOURMALINE FROM PRECISIONGEM
4.22 carat/9.67 mm tourmaline (cut by Gene Flanigan of Precision Gems) flanked by French cut diamonds (.85 ctw) set in 14k white and rose gold, size 6 but sizable. The tourmaline is natural and untreated. The prongs are rose gold and the shank is white gold. It is a seriously stunning stone and ring. I am asking for 3500 for this ring. I paid $6500 for it in 2020. I have included some links to GildedLanes posts and videos about the ring here:
link 1
link 2
link 3
1724439088450.png

ITEM 5 PINK SPINEL RING (SPINEL CUT BY JEFF WHITE)
This lovely spinel ring has 1.01ctw in precision cut crafted by infinity diamonds in a two tone platinum and 14k rose gold setting. The pink spinel was cut by Jeff White and is 3.56ct and 8.45mm. It is untreated. The ring is a size 6.5. The side diamonds are N colored and appear to be clean. I am not sure of their exact clarity or mm dimensions. The price is $3500. I paid $3950 for this ring in 2018.
link to PS thread about the ring
link to Instagram post that shows videos of the ring
1724439409300.png

ITEM 6: David Klass 14k white gold and yellow gold earring settings
This pair of earring settings once held a 6.51 x 6.53 x 3.93mm round diamond and a 6.46 x 6.52 x 3.93 mm round diamond. The settings are currently empty and ready for new center stones. The settings are 14 karat gold. The prongs and "cups" that a center stone would sit in are yellow gold and the rest of the settings are in white gold. They have been set with a total of .34 carats of G color, VS clarity round brilliant, natural/earth-mined diamonds. The diamonds were removed by DK and the prongs are still in great shape. The settings are totally ready for new center stones. The settings are about an inch long and the largest part of the setting is a little over 8mm wide. The earrings are not articulated anywhere/no part of the setting as movement. The price is $1000. I paid $3000 for the settings in 2021.
1724441041737.png
1724441317338.png

ITEM 7: Sapphire Necklace
Jeff White cut this gorgeous color change sapphire for me in 2015. It is unheated/untreated and is 4.77 carats and 8.44 mm in diameter. It is an eye clean stone and under magnification it only has a few tiny included crystals and a few instances of silk. In natural light, it is a blue color and in indoor/fluorescent lighting it becomes more purple/lavender. David Klass made the necklace. It has hand milgrain and engraving and it is on an 18-inch adjustable 14 karat white gold chain. There are .55 carats of natural/earh-mined, G color, VS clarity marquis and round brilliant diamonds as accents in the necklace. It was designed by thegemstoneproject. The price is $4500. I paid $6500 for the sapphire and $2000 for the setting.
1724441842449.png
1724441861141.png
1724441909263.png

Please create an actual listing elsewhere per the policies not just a post to contact you.

@Ella The post is a for sale post on Craigslist with information and prices. Is it not an actual listing?

wow. You have such good taste. I am not in a position to buy, but good luck with the sales!

Please create an actual listing elsewhere per the policies not just a post to contact you.

Apologies, not sure what happened but when I clicked on it before it was just a “psers contact me” post. You’re all set now.

Goodness. These are all amazing pieces. I hate to see you selling some of these rare gems for such low prices as the market has gone wild in the last few years and it is soooo expensive to buy them new. I suppose that is how things go on the secondary market sometimes.

The tourmaline ring has sold.

Messaged you!

I also messaged

Messaged you too. :wavey:

The pink spinel ring has sold.

The blue sapphire from the necklace has sold, the setting is still available.

These are some incredible pieces and gems. That lilac is TDF. @Autumn in New England maybe you need another lilac one? :evil2:

8: Mahenge Garnet Pair

This is a lovely, vibrant pair of purplish pink garnets from Mahenge, Tanzania. I purchased them from Alex Weber. The stones are a perfect match and maintain they color very well in all different types of lighting. They never appear muddy or brown or unattractive. Neither stone has any feathers or fractures and or chips, nicks, or scratches. They have never been set. The price is $500. I paid $1650 for these stones in 2022.
Link to outdoor video of the garnets
Link to indoor video of the garnets

4.10 carat total weight/7.5 mm in diameter/Untreated/Loupe clean/Vibrant raspberry pink color

IMG_6686.jpeg

ITEM 9: Red Jade Bangle
-untreated (will ship with certificate from Mason Kay)
-no stone lines, fractures, chips, or scratches
-The price is $500. I paid $900 for the bangle in 2022
Link to More Information About the bangle:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/107428...how_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details
Inner Diameter: 56 - 57mm/Width: 10mm/Color: Red Orange/Stone Texture: FineStone Transparency: Opaque
1724517982084.png

ITEM 10: White Jade Bangle
-untreated (will ship with certificate from Nan Yang Lab)
-no stone lines, fractures, chips, or scratches
-never been worn aside for pictures
-approximately 60 mm in diameter
The price is $200. I paid $1200 for the bangle in 2016.
1724518003898.png

ITEM 11: Yellow Grossular Garnet Cut by Gene of precisiongem.com
a gorgeous yellow garnet cut by Gene Flanigan of precisiongem.com It is a medium toned stone that has a golden color with red, orange, and yellow flashes. The cut is gorgeous and the stone never becomes brown or unattractive. It has no feathers, fractures, chips, nicks, or scratches and has never been set. It weighs 1.475 carats and is 6.767 mm in diameter.The price is $130. I believe I paid around $160 for the stone in 2023.
link to video of the stone in indoor lighting
Link to video of the stone in outdoor lighting

DD450079-3CE2-49A3-872A-22BCF79E8B5A.jpg

IMG_4388.jpeg

ITEM 12: Untreated Pink Topaz Cut by Jeff White
A beautiful slightly peach pink, untreated topaz cut by Jeff White. It has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches and no feathers or fractures when viewed with a loupe. It does have some crystal dislocation inclusions that are not eye visible. It is from Pakistan and weighs 7.99 carats and is 11.88mm x 9.36mm. The price is $1800. I paid $2800 for the stone in 2022. Also, Jeff fade tested this stone in the rough and it is entirely photo-stable and will never fade in the sunlight.
Here is a link to a video of the stone:
JEFF WHITE.jpeg

ITEM 13: Precision Cut Pink Spinel
I purchased this stone last year from Alex Weber on Instagram at premiergemstones
It weighs 1.64 carats and is 7.3 x 6.2 mm
It is a lovely slightly purplish pink that is pleasing in all types of lighting conditions. It is untreated and from Vietnam. It is internally flawless and has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches. Any areas of darkness that are in the photos is just a reflection of my phone. The stone is precision cut and does not have any extinction. The price is $100. I believe I paid $125 for the stone.

IMG_4945.jpeg

IMG_6711.jpeg

ITEM 14: Precision Cut Golden Garnet
This trillion/triangular stone is a yellow/golden garnet that is 3.24 carats and 8.84 x 8.88 x 5.75 mm (eye clean, no feathers or fractures, cut by Marvin Wambua and purchased from Jason Brim) The stone is untreated. The color is a bright, medium golden color that has flashes of red and orange. It never blacks out. The price is $300. I paid $800 for this stone in 2014.

F5E54B78-8BE6-4962-9A9E-CFCFD5ADCE7D.jpg

ITEM 15: 5 Mandarin Orange Spessartine Garnets
These 5 beautifully colored Mandarin (spessartine) garnets came out of a ring that I purchased from Enhoerning jewelry in 2022. The stones are all-natural and untreated, with a total weight of 1.61 ct. They are all around 5 x 3 mm in size, but not a perfect size match. The price is $100.
Video of the stones set in a ring:

Last edited:
ITEM 16: Lab Created/Synthetic Czochralski Pulled Medium Blue 1 Emerald Cut Sapphire cut by Gene of Precisiongem.com
Gene cut this beautiful sapphire for me earlier this year. It is his cornflower blue material, which he describes as, “A medium tone blue sapphire with a touch of violet, a cornflower blue. This is the highest quality lab grown sapphire material. A nice material for larger stones, where the Peacock blue may become too dark”. It has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches and is internally flawless when viewed with a loupe. It has no color zoning and never blacks out. It weighs 16.265 carats and is 11 x 16 mm. The price is $1000. I paid $2033 for this stone.
1724517347874.png

ITEM 17: Lab created/Synthetic Czochralski Pulled Cornflower Blue Cushion Sapphire Cut by Jeff Davies
Jeff cut this beautiful sapphire for me earlier this year. He describes it as a cornflower blue. It is a medium-toned blue with a very slight hint of violet in indoor lighting. It has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches and is internally flawless when viewed with a loupe and it has no color zoning. It weighs 9.07 carats and is 11.9 x 11.9 x 8.1 mm. The price is $400. I paid $895 for this stone. Here is a link to the original listing that also includes as video of the stone:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/163254...how_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details
1724517377186.jpeg

ITEM 18: Precision cut Lab created/synthetic royal purple Czochralski pulled ascher cut sapphire
This beautiful medium-toned royal purple sapphire weighs 8.205 carats and is 10.45 x 10.42 mm. It has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches and is internally flawless when viewed with a loupe and it has no color zoning. The price is $200. I paid $320 for this stone. It is a very bright, attractive slightly red-based purple and it never blacks out.
1724517429602.png

ITEM 19: Precision cut lab created/synthetic royal blue Czochralski pulled square radiant sapphire cut by Gary of finewatergems.com
This is a beautiful royal blue sapphire that Gary cut for me. has never been set and has no chips, nicks, or scratches and is internally flawless when viewed with a loupe and it has no color zoning. The color is a true royal blue that Gary described as medium to medium-dark in tone. The only time it ever blacks out is when there is almost no light in a room, but most stones do that. The price is $900. I paid $1800 for this stone.
Link to an outdoor video of this stone
Link to video of this stone inside
Link to a video that compares item 19 and item 16
Link to another video that compares item 19 and item 16

If you are interested in anything, please let me know and do not hesitate to make an offer!

I’m interested in the yellow garnet cut by Gene. I just sent you a message through a previous email exchange we had, since I’m not on Craigslist :).

Hi @2Neezers Thank you so much for your message. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the email address you are referring to. You do not need to have a Craigslist account to contact someone via Craigslist. In the upper left-hand corner of the Craigslist listing, click the purple "reply" button. Then, click the "email" option from the drop down menu that appears. Then, click the "copy" button next to the email address that is on that drop down menu. You copy and paste that email address into the "to" line of a new email that you send from your email account.

This is a link that includes a brief tutorial with images if you scroll down a bit:

It is very helpful.

Thank you!

Hi @2Neezers Thank you so much for your message. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the email address you are referring to. You do not need to have a Craigslist account to contact someone via Craigslist. In the upper left-hand corner of the Craigslist listing, click the purple "reply" button. Then, click the "email" option from the drop down menu that appears. Then, click the "copy" button next to the email address that is on that drop down menu. You copy and paste that email address into the "to" line of a new email that you send from your email account.

This is a link that includes a brief tutorial with images if you scroll down a bit:

It is very helpful.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for this info! It was very helpful to know and I just sent you a message. Hopefully it will reach you :)

Hi again @2Neezers I received your message and responded!

Hi @ShinyPleeease I received your messages via Craigslist but I keep getting error messages when I attempt to respond to you and my emails are not getting through to you. Please send me another message via Craigslist and include your actual email address in the message so that I can respond to you. Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience!

The yellow grossular garnet from Gene has sold.

The white jade bangle has sold.

The Mahenge spinel has sold.

Your pieces are STUNNING!!!! :kiss2: I'm poor right now, or I'd be hoarding several! Best of luck!

The pink spinel from premier gems has sold.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP