shape
carat
color
clarity

My 55th birthday ring is done!

StarshineSweet

Rough_Rock
Trade
So I went ahead with the purchase of the 6.59ct F-VS1 radiant. It measures 9.8 by 12.2, and while I was going to do a 3 stone I changed my mind at the last minute and got Stuller's #123539 in 14kwg (wanted platinum, but that large a stone is safer in a harder metal like 14kwg) with all F-VS LGD sides. I absolutely love it! The weather is sticky in NJ today and so my hands are swollen, but I have my 3ct pave band to keep me company on days like today. The band needs to be cleaned, but it is my platinum mined ideal cut F-VS 1.53ctw HPD eternity.

While this is a big stone and most people wouldn't want something that large, it's a fantasy ring for me. I've always loved radiant cuts, and I'm getting older - need a larger diamond to appreciate the faceting! :D

Bookshelf.jpg
cloudy day.jpg
finger shot.jpg
shank.jpg
side view.jpgwith eternity.jpg

Gorgeous ring. Enjoy.

Heeey, it's your birthday, doot do doo doot, your birthday!

Rock it, bb:love: Dive into that sparkle pool.
image_2024-08-18_154211011.png

It's the wonder of the now times that people can even access this level of fabulous. It's a wonderful development, no?

What a way to celebrate! Happy Birthday!

It’s awesome!

Well, we don't have to remind you to have a happy birthday, do we? Gorgeous! Enjoy it for many years to come!

GORGEOUS!! And I had to laugh, i am turning 51 in 2 weeks and i agree, I cant see the smaller diamonds anymore :lol:

It models your nails perfectly, congratulations!

Gorgie ring!!!
Most importantly- Happy Birthday!!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP