shape
carat
color
clarity

My Amsale Dress! With Pictures Of Me In It!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
the dress is gorgeous and you look bee-u-tiful in it
30.gif

You are adorable and that dress is fabulous. Simply fabulous.

Thank you Blackpaw and EBree!
9.gif

Date: 1/12/2009 12:03:59 AM
Author: WishfulThinking
I think it would look cute to hem it a bit more so it looks like it''s short in a fashion-y chic sort of way instead of just being too short. If that makes any sense. Than again, you''re the fashion guru, not me, so I''m pretty sure my opinion is worthless on this matter.
2.gif

ETA: I don''t regret a second of it, but sometimes I wish we''d been able to take more time. Your FI does sound so sweet, and you are so cute together!

Your opinion is not worthless-it''s exactly what I was thinking! After looking at the pictures I think I''ll definitely hem it a few inches in the front to show a little more leg like the model.

And I wish you could have taken more time, too! Grrr...don''t even get me started!

Looks soooooo good!!!!! How fantastic that you were able to get it!!!

I love those shoes too ;)

You look amazing, the model has nothing on you in that dress :D.

You look A-MAZ-ING in that dress!!!

Love it! I love dresses with pockets!!
30.gif
I think you should hem it too. Get the most of the leg showing!! Hehe!

You look so lovely in that dress!! I adore it on you!! And pockets!
36.gif

So happy you found such an exquisite dress!

Giant glamorous chandelier earrings!!!

'Nuff said.

ETA: yeah, I think you should hem it a few inches too. Show some LEG woman!

wow you look totally amazing in that dress!

It''s gorgeous, you look like a princess. It gives you more shape than the model in the picture, it''s more flattering on you.

Fantastic! Very hip and chic, much like yourself. re length, mmm, get someone to take pictures of you walking, not just standing so that you get a real idea of what wedding day pics will look like. What a find@ You are getting married!

Thing, I LOVE it! You look gorgeous!!!

I am flipping out here! That is an AMAZING dress. And it seems so "you"...just stunning. I love everything about it! Yayy!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I think it''s a ridiculously cool dress and you look gorgeous in it!

I love it! You look gorgeous! Another vote for showing a bit more leg!

Wow!
30.gif
What a gorgeous gown...I love it. You look spectacular!

Congratulations!! It looks like it was made for you, simply gorgeous!!
36.gif
36.gif

What a great dress and it compliments your figure just fabulously! Congrats on a great find!

Very very chic I love it!

OMG that dress is gorgeous and the color is TDF!!!! It looks better on you than on the model!
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It looks really great on you! Congrats on such a beauty. I agree with the others that the hem should be taken up a bit... then everyone will also notice your fab shoes!

OMG SPECTACULAR - it looks SMASHING on you, and that dress is just so unbelievably gorgeous - the back especially is TDF
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Oh my goodness thing2, what a FABULOUS dress!! You look radiant in it, and you can just tell how in love with it you are. Gorgeous. Love it!

Congratulations on finding your dress! You look stunning in it
30.gif
....I think it would look great hemmed as well.

Ack, Thing2of2! This dress is phenomenal on you!!!! I love it!!!! And pockets, too?!?!?!

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
30.gif
And another vote for a little hemming.
2.gif

It looks absolutely fantastic on you thing! One of my fave wedding dresses ever! It''s gorgeous!

Thank you so much Katy, Deelight, Erica, sunnyd, coati, Freke, supergirl, MishB, swimmer, neat, Miscka, elrohwen, Sap, Bia, meresal, dcgator, Allie, Winks, panda, AmberG, musey, missjax, Lauren, BigDiamonds and bee*! (I think I got everyone!)

I am definitely going to hem it so it hits me at the same place as the model-thanks for all the votes!

I''m still soooo excited! I really wish I could show my fiance, but I want it to be a surprise and so does he! He promised he wouldn''t let me break down and show him, and it''s at my parents'' house for now so he can''t accidentally see it!

I''m thinking silver/grey for the BM dresses and white for the flower girls. (Maybe with a light pink or silver sash). I''m starting to get into the wedding stuff now that I have my dress! Hopefully that will keep me motivated because I am one lazy, procrastinating bride!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results