shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream Moval!!!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
As many of you already know, I have been searching for my perfect Moval for a very long time. The journey was long and filled with a bit of drama but it was all worth it. It feels so surreal to final have this on my finger! I was originally searching for something a bit larger but when this popped up I knew I had to have it! The super enlongated ratio, extremely large open culet, and unique faceting pattern are exactly what I had been searching for! The stone is an OP color, but as an added bonus, the stone boasts strong blue fluorescence! IMG_3938.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3935.jpeg
    IMG_3935.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3934.jpeg
    IMG_3934.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3927.jpeg
    IMG_3927.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 20
I apologize for the delay in creating this thread. We have been remodeling our house and it has been a very stressful week. We have also decided to purchase another home so my weekend was filled with house hunting. I will definitely continue adding pictures this week.

This is so pretty! I love the facet pattern :kiss2:. Congratulations on your new ring! And the box isn't half bad either ;)2

Your ring is gorgeous!!!

What a beautiful ring!

Beautiful! And Alex did a phenomenal job on the setting!

As many of you already know, I have been searching for my perfect Moval for a very long time. The journey was long and filled with a bit of drama but it was all worth it. It feels so surreal to final have this on my finger! I was originally searching for something a bit larger but when this popped up I knew I had to have it! The super enlongated ratio, extremely large open culet, and unique faceting pattern are exactly what I had been searching for! The stone is an OP color, but as an added bonus, the stone boasts strong blue fluorescence! IMG_3938.jpeg

It’s PERFECT. I’m so happy for you, this is an incredibly special Diamond and setting. I admire the rare open culet and unique antique faceting of your Moval. It’s WONDERFUL.

Last edited:
What a beautiful ring! I'm so interested to see more of the setting. What a stressful time it is for you. I hope this ring gives you a nice little distraction whenever you need it.

It’s beautiful! And it looks like it has always been in that setting - it’s just perfect!

Congrats on finding the elusive one! So pretty in that setting - enjoy!!!

Stunning! The diamond is amazing and the setting is so well done, too.

I want the drama :evil2:

Haha! Love it! I randomly found the stone on brilliance. I ordered it as soon as I saw it. Over two weeks passed without an update. I called them multiple times asking what was going on with the stone and they couldn’t give me a straight answer and just kept saying they would get back to me. Then my stone popped up on Alex Parks IG! My exact stone that I had purchased, and it was much more expensive. I freaked out. Brilliance ended up telling me that the stone had undisclosed damage to it and didn’t pass their quality control. I reached out to Alex and he confirmed that he had purchased it after I did. It had never even shipped to brilliance. Alex inspected the stone and said there definitely wasn’t any damage. He also weighed the stone to confirm that there hadn’t been any previous damage that was repaired. It was a mess but I really felt that it was the right stone for me so I ended up forking out the extra $ and purchased it from Alex. Alex did a killer job on the setting and his price for the setting was very reasonable so all in all I feel that it all worked out.

Haha! Love it! I randomly found the stone on brilliance. I ordered it as soon as I saw it. Over two weeks passed without an update. I called them multiple times asking what was going on with the stone and they couldn’t give me a straight answer and just kept saying they would get back to me. Then my stone popped up on Alex Parks IG! My exact stone that I had purchased, and it was much more expensive. I freaked out. Brilliance ended up telling me that the stone had undisclosed damage to it and didn’t pass their quality control. I reached out to Alex and he confirmed that he had purchased it after I did. It had never even shipped to brilliance. Alex inspected the stone and said there definitely wasn’t any damage. He also weighed the stone to confirm that there hadn’t been any previous damage that was repaired. It was a mess but I really felt that it was the right stone for me so I ended up forking out the extra $ and purchased it from Alex. Alex did a killer job on the setting and his price for the setting was very reasonable so all in all I feel that it all worked out.

Ah! I remember this now! Still, more juicy in the retelling. Such a bizarre situation! But ended well because you got a gorgeous setting and don’t have to suffer with a loose stone sitting about.

It’s soooo very beautiful!! Super happy for you that you found the one!

Gorgeous:kiss2:
That’s setting is so well done, so many make antique styles look clunky this obviously is not. It looks like a mint real antique piece. The diamond :clap: wowzers!

Oh my…. MOVAL …. I love her!!!!

That setting is to die for and that stone is absolutely incredible. Wow.

What a gorgeous ring! ❤️

It really is extraordinary. I love the strong blue. The setting is so detailed and beautiful!

It is such a lovely, unique stone, and the setting is perfection!

Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP