105144_EmeraldGold-4.jpeg
    854.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 105144_EmeraldGold-2.jpeg
    105144_EmeraldGold-2.jpeg
    670.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 105144_EmeraldGold-3.jpeg
    105144_EmeraldGold-3.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 23
I'm so excited to get this in person!! I have a Jay certificate for it, I think it was the secondary classification of treatment. I love it no oil emerald one day, but I also really wanted a Colombian (I have a Brazilian oval, and a tiny Colombian from Yvonne), and this one is just a rockstar in person. Just holding it gives me joy, I can't wait to actually get to wear it.

Last edited:
Omg squeeeeeeee

Can’t wait to see you model it!!!!!!

Post it EVERYWHERE and make sure you play in our Rainbow thread when green pops up again!

Fabulous green, if the photos are true to life! (Or is it even better in real life? *wink*) Enjoy your new treasure, and may it always bring you the same joy you feel now! :kiss2:

Thanks so much @mellowyellowgirl and @Joanne10! It should get here Tuesday. It's so much prettier than the pictures, I had it for a few months before I dropped it off to get it set. I'm not an expert, but to me this is in the top 90% of emeralds I've seen in person. I've seen better, but way pricier than what I paid for this one. Hilariously I loved to just pull it out of the gem box and rest it on my fingers, but that's also a very tiring way to look at gems lol. Can't wait to be able to wear it and have it not jump off my fingers.

Just got it today!!! ITS PERFECT! Prongs are so tiny and understated.

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

What a gorgeous green!!

It's gorgeous, the green and gold together are so lush. Enjoy :-)

Thank you so much! Green is so hard to capture on a camera, but shockingly my iPhone actually does it! First time ever I've been able to adequately capture green stones. I should test with some of my other emerald and see how they go.

It’s gorgeous!! It looks so elegant on your hand!

Goodness me! That's a beautiful ring.

That's a lovely emerald ring.

Here are a few other pre-setting photos. I'll track down a vendor photo too for additional comparison IMG_3134.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 5
Last one is a vendor photo - kinda wish I'd bought the bigger one but it's not Colombian and I wanted Colombian. IMG_7556.jpeg

Last one is a vendor photo - kinda wish I'd bought the bigger one but it's not Colombian and I wanted Colombian. IMG_7556.jpeg

I love the scale of yours on your hand, for whatever that's worth! So elegant.

Beautiful! I love the size and shape on your held. It looks like such a rich green!

Oh wow, it’s just perfect! The color looks absolutely devine, just that perfect bluish green. :kiss2: I love your setting choice too, and those double claw prong are yummy.

I think we’re gonna need more pics, or maybe a video. Definitely some more ogling opportunities. :mrgreen:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP