shape
carat
color
clarity

My natural kinda pink pear diamond!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
This diamond is technically an L-M color but it looked pinky to me (I had the diamond for a couple weeks before setting it). Mediocre cut but c'est la vie, I loved the color. Hope the finished ring is as pretty IRL! IMG_3663.png

Attachments

• IMG_3662.png
    IMG_3662.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 29
Wow! I love it!!!

It’s funny to me that GIA doesn’t mention tone/modifiers. Some “Lower Color” diamonds have a yellow, brown, black, green, orangey, or yes
Pink tone. No mention of it on lab reports, but when you spot one of the pinky diamonds it’s really wonderful. Lucky and beautiful find!

Imagine if you could search on “modifier/tone” on GIA reports for lower colored diamonds, as you can for flourescence (I don’t know if he lab reports for flourescence ever discuss tone either). That would be so great.

Sweet find! :clap:

So peachy pink. Love it!

loving the colour, its very pink on my screen
a great find, well done and enjoy

Very pretty. Looks peachy/pink to me as well.

I'd say it looks FCD-ish IRL! If you told me it was a fancy light pink, I'd believe you. Depends on the lighting - incandescent light seems to bring it out.IMG_3739.jpegIMG_3740.jpegIMG_3738.jpeg

It has a really nice presence on the hand, and David's prongs are gorgeously tiny. In the right light, it has a beautiful dew drop look. IMG_3727.jpeg

WOW what a find! It looks SO pink!

What a gorgeous ring! I love the staggered size baguettes on the shank, so elegant. The color of your diamond is amazing! Great job by DK!

Lovely and BIG!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics