shape
carat
color
clarity

My pre-wedding E-Ring Reset by Sareen

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly have no idea how I missed this the first time, but wow it is beautiful!!!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Both settings are fabulous!!! :love: :love: :love:

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
fussykiki|1346679974|3261728 said:
Both settings are fabulous!!! :love: :love: :love:

Love it!!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are beautiful. I'm glad you are happy with your new set. Congrats on our upcoming wedding. You guys look so happy together :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both rings are pretty and the reset looks gorgeous! Congrats.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MAYK you are selling this??????????????????????????????? Isn't this what just popped into my inbox in the jbeg sneak peek? UGH TO HAVE 13K TO SPEND ON JEWELRY RIGHT NOW. Why can't you keep it and post pictures forever?????????????

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's me! Consolidation/upgrade is the plan. I sold my 5 stone Solasfera too.

I will miss this but I think I know what I want... :Up_to_something:

Grace took awesome pictures. I felt my heart twinge when I saw them! :-o

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1375729609|3497092 said:
It's me! Consolidation/upgrade is the plan. I sold my 5 stone Solasfera too.

I will miss this but I think I know what I want... :Up_to_something:

Grace took awesome pictures. I felt my heart twinge when I saw them! :-o

Oh my!! You are quick! I felt like you just posted not to long ago about whether to consolidate or not...a girl after my own heart! You waste no time. Fingers crossed for a quick sale and then on towards the ring of your dreams :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I was admiring it on the sneak peek email but didn't recognize it as yours! Kind of annoyed with myself that I didn't...I can see where this would be a little bittersweet, but we only go around once so you should definitely go for the ring of your dreams! Can't wait to hear what you have planned!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is wonderful. I especially love it with the two bands. And, your picture is adorable!! :appl: :appl: You guys make a lovely couple. :)

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
I love this ring!! Can you tell me what changes were made besides adding diamonds to the stems under the halo? Also do you know what size the melee are? I am thinking they look larger than 0.02cts?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
davidsbfly|1390351228|3598071 said:
I love this ring!! Can you tell me what changes were made besides adding diamonds to the stems under the halo? Also do you know what size the melee are? I am thinking they look larger than 0.02cts?

Just the additional diamonds in the basket. I upgraded this year and its on consignment with Jewels by Erica Grace. I can't tell you exact size but I'm sure she wouldn't mind telling you.

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Modern-and-Estate-Pieces/133ct-Round-Brilliant-Diamond/30939357_HDDJNV#!i=2675868463&k=8KVG8qT

I really enjoyed working with Adam. He's very easy going.

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
So if you don't mind me asking, why did you upgrade? Did you just want a larger stone? Were you just not liking halo's or all the "bling" anymore? Was anything wrong with the setting? Sorry for all the questions. I need my rings redone and I LOVE your previous setting!! Also, did a wedding band fit ok underneath the halo? I would be needing an eternity band to go with it :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
davidsbfly|1390356496|3598132 said:
So if you don't mind me asking, why did you upgrade? Did you just want a larger stone? Were you just not liking halo's or all the "bling" anymore? Was anything wrong with the setting? Sorry for all the questions. I need my rings redone and I LOVE your previous setting!! Also, did a wedding band fit ok underneath the halo? I would be needing an eternity band to go with it :)

I loved loved loved my setting. I went up to a 2.0 ct Brian Gavin Blue in a solitaire setting. I felt more comfortable for my lifestyle with a solitaire. I miss my halo but down deep I'm a solitaire girl. I added bands to the ring two from Adam (diamond) and two from ERD in sapphire.i would mix and match.

Also, I think Adams original setting was single claw prongs. I asked for double. That was one of my changes.

_13936.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you make a thread for your new ring? I would love to see pics.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah I now remember!! Gorgeous new ring :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results