shape
carat
color
clarity

My set got a makeover!!! :)

Beautiful! :love:

Looks elegant and sparkly on your hand. Gorgeous!

Such a classic and elegant set! I absolutely love all your rings. And, you have such beautiful hands. :))

Your stack looks really nice. :)) That is a great idea to have the too tall ones lowered, to blend better with the others.

I just adore your set. I especially love your plain wedding band. It doesn't look like it's very rounded, but it also doesn't look extemely flat like most "flat-edge" wedding bands do. Can you please tell me what your wedding band is "considered" to be (maybe low dome?) and where you got it? Can you also tell me if your engagement ring shank is rounded or flat? My solitaire is extemely similar to yours, but mine is flat. I'm wondering if your plain wedding band would match my solitaire shank? I don't want a plain wedding band is that harshly flat, even if it would match my "flat" shank. Any details you can provide me with would be great! Thanks in advance :)

Sorry to post again, but also how wide is your plain band? It looks about 3 mm?

Thanks Lewood! My band was handmade, but I asked for a 3mm comfort fit band. It's profile was a little higher than my ering, so I had it shaved down a bit. I'm sorry I can't give you a clearer answer, but it is not quite comfort fit, but not quite flat. Same goes for my ering. It is a pretty simple process to have a band shaved down, though, so you might be able to buy a comfort fit band and ask that it be shaved down to match your ering. Hope that helps!!!

Really really lovely! :appl:

Beautiful! Your stacking set is one of my alltime favorites are pricescope so when I first saw the title but first reaction was "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" but I love what you did- gorgeous!

Your collection is amazing! :lickout: And your solitaire is TDF! I love how versatile it all is!

Thanks so much for your reply....since you got your plain wedding band shaved down- do you know the height of the band now? You said it is 3 mm wide, but how thick is it? Most comfort fit bands range from 1.75-2mm thick...is yours maybe 1.5mm thick?

Lewood, I think it is still about 2mm thick. Any good benchman should be able to shave down a band to make it match your ering. It was a really easy adjustment that i was only charged $35 for. Hope that helps!

Love your set!! Are your rings all the same size or do they vary??

Thanks! :) My ering is a 4.25, and the rest are 4.5. It seems to work well. I think I am truly a 4.25, but I need extra room to stack :)

I really LOVE the way you wear your rings together!! Im such a fan!! Your rings looks lovely on you! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP