shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My wedding sets collection

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
So, I’ve been on vacation with some extra time on my hand. I took some glamour shots of my wedding “sets.” I also wear them on my right hand too and mix and match. Have shared most of them before, but not altogether. It’s been years of putting things together. I love collecting jewelry. Here they are!

The center stone is now a lab. I took out the natural stone that was in it before to upgrade. The sides are unheated sapphires. I wear my platinum band in between the diamond band and the ring.
IMG_2871.jpeg

:love:Wow!! I love all your sets. It's like you have a different one for every day of the week!
They are all so unique and gorgeous.. wear them always in happy times and good health!!!:love:

Wow love the variety! They are all beautiful in their own way. How do you decide which one to wear?

My ruby I got from James Allen years ago. It measures 8.5 but forget the carat. In an original antique platinum setting with gold dipped prongs. The band is 18 kt and the white gold band is an antique I got on eBay many years ago. Had to post with the flag in the back as I proudly served!!!!
IMG_3015.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3035.jpeg
    IMG_3035.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 41
:love:Wow!! I love all your sets. It's like you have a different one for every day of the week!
They are all so unique and gorgeous.. wear them always in happy times and good health!!!:love:

Thanks @Rubies-R-Me high praise indeed. I LOVE your collection and new finds.

So many beautiful rings! I love them!

Beautiful sets!

I love them all!!

Yummy collection! So many pieces to drool over.

So many beautiful combinations!

You have really amassed a collection! They are all very pretty - how do you decide each day? Thanks so much for sharing all of them - eye candy for sure!!

Thanks @SparklieBug. It’s a 2.57 JVS2 antique emerald cut the to got from Ivy and rose. She’s very sparkly and I wear her most often. Here’s another pic that’s a closer up one.
IMG_3142.png

I love them all, but this is my favorite on you! My second favorite is the RB with the diamond band. ❤️❤️❤️

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP