shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My wedding sets collection

My ruby I got from James Allen years ago. It measures 8.5 but forget the carat. In an original antique platinum setting with gold dipped prongs. The band is 18 kt and the white gold band is an antique I got on eBay many years ago. Had to post with the flag in the back as I proudly served!!!!
IMG_3015.jpeg

Thank you for your Service. What an amazing color! Did the ruby come with the setting? I love the gold tipped prongs, so special… I adore your set, wear it in good health.

Thank you for your Service. What an amazing color! Did the ruby come with the setting? I love the gold tipped prongs, so special… I adore your set, wear it in good health.

Hi,
Thank you very much @LightBright!!! No the set did not come together. I had bought the antique setting about four years ago after wanting to buy it for three years before that. I ended up putting in two diamonds before the ruby. I got the ruby at James Allen and had it in another setting at one point and even made it a pendant before deciding to put it in this setting as the mm diameter is perfect. I asked for the gold tipped prongs as I love ruby and gold. Thank you for asking about it. It definitely is different!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP