shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Stud Crown Settings

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
DK has my Lab Diamonds. He was going to make a custom setting but because my stones are only 6.2mm the design does not have the same swoopy look. I was hoping I could buy the WF 6 prong crown settings they have but was shut out. Does anyone know where I can buy something similar pre made?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_200442_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_200442_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 148
Thanks, now I need to find someone with a Stuller account. DK said he doesn't have one.
Any ideas of who I can hit up?

Thanks, now I need to find someone with a Stuller account. DK said he doesn't have one.
I read that DK can source Stuller:

Maybe diamonds by Lauren? I know they used to link Stuller in their settings page.

Maybe diamonds by Lauren? I know they used to link Stuller in their settings page.

Thanks. DK sent them back today. He asked if I wanted him to reset the diamonds. I told him no because I felt so bad about cancelling the design. Now, I can't wear them until I get the new settings or pay a couple hundred to get them reset, dummy.

If you care at all to talk to someone else about custom I think Old World Diamonds does a very pretty crown stud setting.

I've had a local jeweler source stuller settings for me and set stones. I used their "locate a jeweler" link and found one in my town. That way I didn't have to ship them out.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP