shape
carat
color
clarity

New shots of my e-ring/wedding band combo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to post these pics as replies to my wedding band photo post on SMTR from a few months ago, but it wouldn''t work!! I just got around to taking full-hand shots of my wedding band with my engagement ring. Can''t wait til October when I get to wear them both every day
31.gif

D and I just got back from our vacation last night. It was SO good to get away for a few days! I felt the stress melt away, and I''m feeling really upbeat about everything. We got a ton of exercise and ate really well while we were there, which I''m trying to keep up now that we''re back.

Anyway here are my beauties!

May 2008 001PS.JPG

A wee bit of indoor fire. The pic I just posted has a weird color!

May 2008 004PS.JPG

Last one! Thanks for indulging me
28.gif

May 2008 007PS.JPG

Oooh.. Pretty.

Lovely! Specs? Information? Setting details? SPILL WOMAN!
9.gif

Your rings are just beautiful together Krissie!

Date: 5/8/2008 2:12:13 PM
Author: Gypsy
Lovely! Specs? Information? Setting details? SPILL WOMAN!
9.gif
Thanks! The e-ring itself is a 1.26 carat, G, VVS2 in platinum. There''s micropave covering half the band (8 teeny graduated diamonds on each side). The wedding band sits about 1.5 mm lower than the engagement ring, and is completely covered in micropave. It''s super delicate, and I''m hoping that D will buy me a matching one for the top of the ring someday! I posted a few pics in October on SMTR last year, and then some more pics of the band in February. Back then, some people had asked for some full-hand shots, and I just now got around to taking them!

It''s so beautiful and delicate. I really love the prongs! Congrats! Have you explored some colored stackers for the future too maybe? There are so many options you have with your stunning solitare. Congrats! Its so classic and yet unique. Fits your hand just perfectly too.

Date: 5/8/2008 2:20:56 PM
Author: Gypsy
It''s so beautiful and delicate. I really love the prongs! Congrats! Have you explored some colored stackers for the future too maybe? There are so many options you have with your stunning solitare. Congrats! Its so classic and yet unique. Fits your hand just perfectly too.
Thanks! My birthstone is a ruby, and I was thinking that a ruby stacker would look awesome!

They''re beautiful together!! Congrats!

Looks beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
I love your nail color, btw. Do you know what brand/color it is?

Wow! You have beautiful rings on a beautiful hand! Lucky, lucky girl
9.gif

Date: 5/8/2008 4:36:57 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Looks beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
I love your nail color, btw. Do you know what brand/color it is?
Thanks! I''m a sucker for bright red nails (though usually only for vacations or special events). This particular one is a color they used at the Red Door Spa. I''m not sure what the brand is called, but I can check next time I''m there!

My favorite is Opi''s I''m Not Really a Waitress. LOVE it!

What a gorgeous ring, Krissie! I love your wedding band too.

Zoe

Beautiful!!
36.gif

Krissie, how beautiful! They fit together perfectly! I bet you can''t wait to wear them both together!
emteeth.gif

Hi Krissie! Those are GORGEOUS together! I love the look. It compliments your e-ring perfectly! I totally understand the excitement about wearing it...mine should arrive in a few days and I know I will be so anxious to get to wear it.

On another note, I am so glad that your vacation was relaxing! I was thinking about you when it started to rain today and I felt bad that you guys got back and *wham* more rain!
41.gif
Couldn''t you have brought the Florida sun back with you?!?!
9.gif

Date: 5/8/2008 6:18:59 PM
Author: FacetFire
Hi Krissie! Those are GORGEOUS together! I love the look. It compliments your e-ring perfectly! I totally understand the excitement about wearing it...mine should arrive in a few days and I know I will be so anxious to get to wear it.

On another note, I am so glad that your vacation was relaxing! I was thinking about you when it started to rain today and I felt bad that you guys got back and *wham* more rain!
41.gif
Couldn''t you have brought the Florida sun back with you?!?!
9.gif
Lol, you are TOO right! What nasty weather - although we had last night to enjoy a nice walk around Georgetown
5.gif

I haven''t checked the weather for this weekend but I''ll email you - we are still free, if it''s not going to be rainy!

Very pretty. That last photo is really great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results