shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC 4 Stone Band. .72

elisabeth_mimi

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

Long-time lurker who needs a little help. I want to sell a ring I bought off of Ebay. It's a 4 stone ring, white gold. Stones are OEC. I don't know alot about the ring. One stone is an IS-2 and the rest are ???. The stones are I in color.

Those are the only details I know. Any suggestions on what I should sell this for? Or should I pay some money and get it appraised to get some more info?

I will attach some pics...they are from my iPhone so please excuse the quality.

Thanks for all of your help.

photo%20(1).jpg

Looks like a very pretty ring. Do you mean that one of the stones is an SI2 or I2? Are the stones eye clean?

I am not really sure what you can expect to get for it, will let others with more knowledge chime in :wavey: .

Looks like a very pretty ring. Do you mean that one of the stones is an SI2 or I2? Are the stones eye clean?

I am not really sure what you can expect to get for it, will let others with more knowledge chime in :wavey: .

Without any information you can sell it for a song, a few hundred perhaps. If you want more, you need an appraisal so people know what they are getting beyond "Ring with diamonds" :))

ooohhhh, I've been looking for something similar to this. Let me know if/when you're ready to sell!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP