shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG i have a 2.21 F VS1 crafted by infinity and Dr Indira Marchant creation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Belle Brilliant

Rough_Rock

Hi Everyone,

I''ve been a long time fan of pricescope and have found all of your advice help and knowledge invaluable.

I was briefly engaged 2 years ago but it didn''t work out and thank goodness because I met the man of my dreams and now I have a ring more beautiful than I every could have dreamed of.

My darling fiancee absorbed all of my accumulated diamond knowledge like a sponge and to his credit didn''t show any signs of boredom as I repeatedly explained why it was worth paying for a super ideal cut rather than something he could pick up in Tiffany''s.

So..... last week we were on holiday in Sicily and he dropped to one me, proposed to me in the most lovely way and presented me with the most beautiful ring I have ever ever seen.

It is a 2.21 F VS1 round brilliant crafted by infinity (which has been my dream stone for the past who knows how long and has been saved in my favourites for ages!) set in a custom platinum setting made by the lovely Dr Indira Marchant. It has (I think) french cut baguettes going 3.4 of the way round getting bigger towards the centre stone ending with a trapezium shaped stone either side of the main rock. It is so beautiful. It is set low (which i really wanted) and has a beautiful v shaped gallery (think that is the right term for it) and a surprise sapphire set in the inside.

I only have pics from my mobile but am working on taking better ones and will post as soon as i work out how!

I wanted to thank Paul and Indira for creating a ring that left me truly speechless and all of you for inspiring, advising and being the best supportive network for wannabe brides, brides and grooms to be.

Hmm can''t work out how to attach pics and searching the forums isn''t helping. Someone please help? Don''t mean to leave you in suspense. I want to share this baby with you!

BB xx

Belle, we NEED to see this baby!!! Try renaming the file to something unique, for example infinityring probably won''t work, and don''t use any unusual characters in the name. Make sure the file is also the right size, if that doesn''t work then email the pics to admin who will post them for you.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of your new stunner.
36.gif
30.gif
18.gif

You need to make sure your picture is saved in JPG format before uploading. It doesn't look like it is.

Then, make sure its size is under 100KB. You can resize an image on a Mac in iPhoto and on a PC with whatever photo editing software comes with it.

Then, save it with a unique name, e.g. "bellebrilliantengagementring.jpg".

I hope that's helpful.

ETA: sorry for echo-ing Lorelei, I was typing as she posted her post.

Oh, it sounds incredible! I can''t wait to see pictures!

I can''t wait to see it either!!!

Date: 8/9/2009 3:16:47 PM
Author:Belle Brilliant

Hi Everyone,

I''ve been a long time fan of pricescope and have found all of your advice help and knowledge invaluable.

I was briefly engaged 2 years ago but it didn''t work out and thank goodness because I met the man of my dreams and now I have a ring more beautiful than I every could have dreamed of.

My darling fiancee absorbed all of my accumulated diamond knowledge like a sponge and to his credit didn''t show any signs of boredom as I repeatedly explained why it was worth paying for a super ideal cut rather than something he could pick up in Tiffany''s.

So..... last week we were on holiday in Sicily and he dropped to one me, proposed to me in the most lovely way and presented me with the most beautiful ring I have ever ever seen.

It is a 2.21 F VS1 round brilliant crafted by infinity (which has been my dream stone for the past who knows how long and has been saved in my favourites for ages!) set in a custom platinum setting made by the lovely Dr Indira Marchant. It has (I think) french cut baguettes going 3.4 of the way round getting bigger towards the centre stone ending with a trapezium shaped stone either side of the main rock. It is so beautiful. It is set low (which i really wanted) and has a beautiful v shaped gallery (think that is the right term for it) and a surprise sapphire set in the inside.

I only have pics from my mobile but am working on taking better ones and will post as soon as i work out how!

I wanted to thank Paul and Indira for creating a ring that left me truly speechless and all of you for inspiring, advising and being the best supportive network for wannabe brides, brides and grooms to be.

Hmm can''t work out how to attach pics and searching the forums isn''t helping. Someone please help? Don''t mean to leave you in suspense. I want to share this baby with you!

BB xx
Oh, you''re such a tease!

457492dro0rb016c.gif

Hmmmm....Pictures?.......

Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics!!

Pics please!!!!!!!!

Sounds beautiful! Congrats on your engagement, and can''t wait to see some photos!
1.gif

pics please..

must...

see...

picturesss......

9.gif
CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

bump for pictures!

NOW WITH PICS!!! So sorry for delay just worked out how to do it!

BB x

bling 001 small.JPG

Close up. Will take and post some more tonight. Hope you like it as much as I do!
bb

bling 005 small.JPG

That ring is JUST GORGEOUS!!! Please post more pics!

Your ring is simply stunning! Please take many more pics for us - it''s beautiful!!
36.gif

LOVE it! Must have more pics!
3.gif
The setting is absolutely fabulous too!

Very Beautiful! must have more pictures
41.gif

mooooooooooooooore Pictures!!!!!
Absolutely gorgoeus!!!

* swooooooooooooon*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

More pictures, please, from all angles! I love the diamond and the baguettes in the setting are incredible!

Date: 8/11/2009 3:31:00 AM
Author: Belle Brilliant
Close up. Will take and post some more tonight. Hope you like it as much as I do!
bb
Oh my. I do, I do!! More pics please.
36.gif
30.gif

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I absolutely love it and am hypnotised by it! I can''t really do it justice in pictures though. The crafted by infinity centre stone is spectacular and thwos off so much coloured sparkle and light. I think my fiancee (love it!) said that the side stones were crafted by infinity too - although I just thought they did rounds and princess''s!

It has a sweet secret sapphire inside which makes it even more special. Will try and take lots of different shots and try and do it justice after work this evening and will post to my heart''s content!

xx

Ahhh, the long awaited pics are here...Beautiful ring Belle!

Would love to see the profile with that surprise sapphire.

D.

Beautiful!!!! I love the baguette sides. We need more pictures!!!!

Date: 8/11/2009 3:31:00 AM
Author: Belle Brilliant

bb

Wow! That is so elegant. We really need many more pics, close-ups, side views..... pleeeease!!! I love it
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP