shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG i have a 2.21 F VS1 crafted by infinity and Dr Indira Marchant creation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I love the combination of cuts. If you''re taking requests, do you have any of the diamond in low lighting, faceup?

Gorgeous ring!! The stone is beautiful---an F from Infinity-- holy cow that must sparkle like crazy!!

Best wishes on your engagement!

More pics as requested!!

I''m still not v good at taking photos although am learning. Still not even coming close to doing the beautiful ring justice and capturing the brilliance of it, but here goes...

BB leaf with sapphire.JPG

this is for litebrite. x

bb face up low light.JPG

side view.

that''s all for now, none of the others i have taken are worth posting but will try again tomorrow! bb xx

BB side view.JPG

Gorgeous! My favorite is the side view of the shank :)

Belle, that is one stunning ring! Congrats!

Wowza!! Beautiful ring! Congrats on the engagement!! He definitely did a great job!!!

OH. MY. GOD.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stunning.

Stunning ring! Congratulations!

Very nice!!!
30.gif

What size ring do you wear? 2.21 looks HUGE on you
31.gif

I LOVE it!!
30.gif
Congrats to you both. That is seriously one GORGEOUS and classy ring. It looks very elegant.

Date: 8/11/2009 2:33:25 PM
Author: Belle Brilliant
side view.

that''s all for now, none of the others i have taken are worth posting but will try again tomorrow! bb xx
oh YUM!! this side shot is stunning!! beautiful ring..

That is STUNNING! Congratulations on the ring AND a very thoughtful fiance!

Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you thank you! The ring is (i think) a size 6.5 but it''s a little big so i''m probably a 6 or 6.25 and need to make it a bit smaller (just as soon as I can bear to be parted from it for a week) x

Belle,

OMG, I think my heart skipped a beat after seeing your ring!
30.gif
I believe I am now completely in love, and have found my dream ring!
Congrats to you, and keep up the pics you are doing great!
36.gif

Oh that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of one of my more favorite Tiffany rings that is Art Deco yet modern. Your ring is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, that low light shot and the dusk shot of it on the leaves has all this fire that just can''t be extinguished, regardless of time of day. You have a beautiful, inspired creation. Thanks for taking my request, DJ
36.gif
Encore! More photos, in any lighting!!! Let that beaut take a bow
30.gif

I''m completely in love with your ring. It''s classic and elegant and rapturous. Thanks for sharing, and now I know what I want for my upgrade - an infinity :)

Beeeeeyoooootiful.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What a beautiful, beautiful ring! Your center stone is amazing, and I love, love, love the side view of the shank. Gorgeous!

Wow!!!! That stone and the setting are GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations to you both, your ring is stunning Belle
30.gif
35.gif

Belle,

Can you do me a favor please? Would you post a picture of the profile of the ring including the prongs? (your view on your hand). I am storing your pics as a part of my "dream ring" folder. Thanks!
18.gif

just beautiful!

I keep coming back to this thread to look at your ring, its just soo beautiful. Put us out of our misery and post some more pics, pretty please
12.gif

OMGoodness!!!! DROOOOOOOOOOL
30.gif
3.gif

Absolutely STUNNING!!! Couldn''t be more beautiful!
MORE, MORE and MANY MORE PICs, PLEEEEEEAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It''s gorgeous! I want to see more pics of the profile please!

What a beautiful ring. I love the sides! Just gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP