shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this setting with blue or pink sapphires.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Hi sorry I can't post a pic but it never seems to work when I try to please use this link. Please ignore the center stone.

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/58/58343/r0232waar6_b.jpg

I was wondering what everyone thought about how this would look with small round blue sapphires instead small round diamonds in the setting? Or perhaps small pink sapphires?

I only mention pink because I am afraid the blue may be too dark. I wouldn't want to use a blue as light as topaz though. Do blue sapphires come in different shades of blue I would consider a sort of medium blue color if not the very dark blue.

Do you think having blue stones would interfere with the light refraction and lessin the sparkle of the larger stones in the ring?

Could you imagine this same ring style setting with a marquise centerstone? How do you think that would look with either of the sapphires?

Someone really should make a website where you could build your own ring. I know there are some out there like diamonds are forever but I mean with using different type settings and not just diamond shapes but gemstones too. Or have a program you could buy.

Ok all you computer genius type people out there take my idea and make millions.
15.gif
nono.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP