shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions for studs

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do these looks for studs? I’m not in the least colour sensitive, so not looking for D E or F colour. I’m also not looking to spend anymore than necessary, so would appreciate your thoughts and input.

Thanks!

IGI certs

LG627499723

LG647454246

What’s your budget if you want help looking?

Shallower than what is typically recommended, but should be fine for earrings.

I don’t think this is a good choice. There’s visible CVD straining and growth lines/layers.

Thanks for the input @0-0-0 .

Do you think that’d be noticeable in an earring? I’m just looking for a good matched pair.

I really don’t want to spend anymore than necessary.

What do you think of this one LG637444142

Last edited:
CVD straining is even worse here.

Poorly grown/treated CVD material can make a diamond look hazy, but it’s not something we can tell for sure without checking it out in person.

@DejaWiz and anyone else - Help please.

Ok, so criteria, approx 1.6 Ct each H colour, eye clean, not bothered about certs, just looking for a nice pair for as little as possible. Setting, 14k white gold martini 3 prong.

What’s your budget? What size? Have you checked out Alex Park on IG?

In lab, sometimes it’s hard to find G and H bc most of the stones are grown as D-F. So if you tell us your budget, it’ll be easier to help.

Austina, I've found a nice pair for you from LooseGrownDiamond, but there have been some poor experiences on the forum with their settings, so I would recommend getting the settings locally or through someone like David Klass Jewelry.

Let me know when you're online and ready to put them on hold, as I don't want a lurker to snatch them up before you can get them.

Thank you so much @Kim N, I’ll check back in exactly 1 hour from now.

Thank you also for the warning about settings, I’ll ask my local guy.

Here you go!

Thank you so much @Kim N, I put them in my basket, off to have a look at them now

Wow, they look great @Kim N, again, thank you so much for taking the time to search them out for me.

Can’t wait to get them now !

Wow, they look great @Kim N, again, thank you so much for taking the time to search them out for me.

Can’t wait to get them now !

You're very welcome! So glad you snagged them!

Can I ask how much they were? They looked great!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP