shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on two beautiful diamonds please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 6/3/2006 10:27:54 PM
Author: CaptainPolyester
How jealous am I.

I''d been watching that diamond for two weeks now and had planned on purchasing it this week. I randomly came across your thread and recognized the report sketch of the diamond immediately.

I guarantee you''ll love that diamond, it looks fantastic and is a wonderful purchase.

Enjoy!
Welcome! Sorry you didn''t get the stone, but I wanted to tell you that in addition to the WF stone already mentioned, there is a nice 1.66 ct. I VS1 available at GoodOldGold. I am only telling you because I am going with a slightly smaller stone! But I watch the inventories of these vendors pretty closely trying to find one myself!

Diamondlove your last 2 outside pics are beautiful! That''s stone looks soooooo pretty. I don''t blame you for ''staring'' being your new hobby
31.gif
hehehe. Got any flower shots you want to share???
11.gif

I hope you get the Lockes solitaire too!! I''m sending PS vibes to your BF so he gets you one!
3.gif
I love it too because it''s the classic 6 prong look, but totally unique! That''s what I had been searching for and I''m so glad we finally found it. My BF likes the simple solitaire look, but I wanted something more unique. This one sums it up perfectly! Plus, I thought I wanted a knife edge but once I tried them on it just wasn''t me. Not very comfy for me either. And I love the round shank in this size. It is so comfy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP