shape
carat
color
clarity

Our beloved PSer, bling_dream19, has passed away.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our wonderful PS sister, @bling_dream19, has died.

Shelley and I became friends some years ago over a shared cancer diagnosis and a succession of symptoms that were eerily similar. I was a couple of years ahead of her in the process, so we walked the path together, my role being one of encouragement and support. We also bonded over our love of all things sparkly and referred to ourselves as bling sisters. We joked that our husbands needed to start a support group. We spoke on the phone often and texted regularly.

Shelley was a warm, witty, loving woman with a love for life and an adoration for her husband. She loved God, her family, and anything that sparkled - both jewelry and people. She was kind, funny and generous and it was impossible to hear her giggle and not join in. I remember the day on the phone where we said to each other at the end of a long conversation - "I genuinely love you!" "I genuinely love you too!" - and the joy we felt in having found another true friendship at a time in life where people don't tend to make new, significant relationships.

Shelley was endlessly supportive of everyone's projects on PriceScope, and celebrated with anyone who achieved a jewelry goal or made a new purchase. She had an enthusiasm for the successes of others that spoke to true selflessness and a goodness of spirit.

PriceScope will be less for the loss of bling_dream19. But I know I, for one, will look back fondly on her past posts and be glad she passed our way, if only for a short time.

Rest in peace, darling girl - we'll miss you.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Our wonderful PS sister, @bling_dream19, has died.

Shelley and I became friends some years ago over a shared cancer diagnosis and a succession of symptoms that were eerily similar. I was a couple of years ahead of her in the process, so we walked the path together, my role being one of encouragement and support. We also bonded over our love of all things sparkly and referred to ourselves as bling sisters. We joked that our husbands needed to start a support group. We spoke on the phone often and texted regularly.

Shelley was a warm, witty, loving woman with a love for life and an adoration for her husband. She loved God, her family, and anything that sparkled - both jewelry and people. She was kind, funny and generous and it was impossible to hear her giggle and not join in. I remember the day on the phone where we said to each other at the end of a long conversation - "I genuinely love you!" "I genuinely love you too!" - and the joy we felt in having found another true friendship at a time in life where people don't tend to make new, significant relationships.

Shelley was endlessly supportive of everyone's projects on PriceScope, and celebrated with anyone who achieved a jewelry goal or made a new purchase. She had an enthusiasm for the successes of others that spoke to true selflessness and a goodness of spirit.

PriceScope will be less for the loss of bling_dream19. But I know I, for one, will look back fondly on her past posts and be glad she passed our way, if only for a short time.

Rest in peace, darling girl - we'll miss you.

Thank you for letting us know about this big loss to the PS community @mrs-b. She was a real treasure and I am so happy you were able to count her among your friends!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your beautiful words @mrs-b all of them true.

She was the most kind and sweet and beautiful human being. As you wrote she was truly selfless and good. I remember when we first met. Her bright smile. Her positivity. It was absolutely contagious. She always made me smile no matter what we were going through. She brought so much cheer to all who were lucky enough to be her friend. She was a remarkable woman. I was going through all our text messages over the years and I will cherish every single memory.

Dearest Shelley, you will always be in my heart. I miss you so. Rest in peace dear friend.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to hear of our dear Bling Dreams passing. I only knew her through PS, but she came across as a lovely, kind and caring person. Her love for her dear husband and her joy at acquiring her beautiful bling was so obvious in her posts. Her posts were always supportive and kind and she was a dear friend to us NIRDI’s.

Rest in peace now sweet Shelley, we’ll miss you deeply.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
R.I.P..

DK :confused2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so sad to hear this news today. She was so lovely and always a kind and encouraging poster here. She will be missed. May Shelley RIP ❤️

Thank you for letting us know @mrs-b I’m sorry for your loss …

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such sad news. Deepest condolences to her loved ones.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thoughts and prayers to all x

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about this loss to the community

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh dear
this is the saddest news
kind surportive thoughts and sympathy to her husband and family and friends
and dear @mrs-b

HS4S_2

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a big loss. I am so sorry for your loss @mrs-b and also for her families loss. Sending all the hugs and love.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, she was always so warm and supportive and lovely on the forum. It is so nice and not surprising to hear she was the same in the "real world". I am so sorry for the loss of your close friend. So sorry for the loss to her family. A loss to us all.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing this @mrs-b , and so sorry for your loss.
@bling_dream19 was such a positive and supportive PSer, I’m happy to hear she was equally lovely in real life. I just realized that one of her last messages was on my ring :(2
Rest in peace BD/Shelley!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So terribly sorry to hear this. Deepest condolences to her family and you @mrs-b. She was always so excited to acquire new things - may she rest in eternal peace.

This is always so upsetting, to lose a fellow PSer, especially one who's contributed so much to this community. Rest well, @bling_dream19... Shelley. And I'm so very sorry you lost your friend, @mrs-b. Hugs to you and my deepest condolences to her family. ❤️

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting us know Mrs. B. I didn't know Shelley personally, but her warmth and positivity always came through in her posts. May she rest in peace.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This is so sad. She was posting just days ago. I’m so sorry to hear of this loss.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b This is a terrible loss…I only knew her on PS but it’s amazing how you can actually “see” a person you never met in real life. I loved hearing about her new bling..Her posts always made me smile. She came across as very sweet, funny, and genuinely a “real” person.
Shelly..I wish you peace and love….❤️

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear of her passing. Her posts were always so nice and supportive as others have said. My condolences to her family and friends, and to her PS sisters.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Awwww jeez.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a kind and sweet lady, she will be missed by us all here.
Thinking of her loved ones at this sad time.
Vale bling dreams 19 sparkle on.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! She was so kind and sweet. So so sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know @mrs-b .

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sad to see this! She was really a shining light here on PS.

My deepest condolences to her family...

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That is a true sadness, I'm sure she was a hell of friend to have.
I'm going miss her here.

It is true, she shined.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart goes out to bling dreams husband and family. She was a warm, kind and sweet woman who will be dearly missed here. I loved reading her posts. I hope she knew how much she meant to so many here.

@mrs-b your post is a beautiful tribute to a wonderful woman. Please take care of yourself. Nothing is harder than losing those we love. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
So saddening
Prayers outgoing for her friends and family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results