shape
carat
color
clarity

Our beloved PSer, bling_dream19, has passed away.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to hear this very sad news.
She was a kind and gentle presence here.
Condolences to her loved ones.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sad. This is indeed sad news. It sounds like you lost a true friend @mrs-b. Sorry for your loss. And to the rest of the PS family.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear this. She was such a bright light on the forum, always so warm and caring. Deepest condolences to her friends and family, including you, mrs-b. Thanks for letting us know.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such sad news. She was one of life’s true, genuine hearts. I am so sorry to read this & send gentle hugs to both you, her family & all of her friends.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so sad, its always a shock to lose a PS’er especially one as sweet as she was. My condolences to her family and the many close friends she had here.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is very sad news! I had the pleasure of getting to know her. She was such a kind, warm and caring person. My condolences to her family and friends.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I will miss her sweet, encouraging posts. @mrs-b , you have put into words her beautiful impact on your life. I’m sorry for your loss.

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Sincere condolences to her family, friends and her PS family and friends.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Such sad news. I extend my condolences to her family and friends.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry to see this. Condolences to her family and friends.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful words for a beautiful soul @mrs-b. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm so shocked and saddened by this news. I only knew Bling Dream through PS but it was easy to tell that she was a genuinely kind and good person. So gracious and positive. Her posts always brightened my day and she'll be missed by many here. My deepest condolences to her husband, family, and friends.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
So very sorry to hear. Such a lovely and supportive member. Always with a kind word and excitement with everyone’s bling and projects. May she RIP. My sincere condolences to family and friends.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for your loss and her families loss, prayer for the family :(

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my! Condolences to the family, and to you, @mrs-b, for the loss of your dear friend.

bling_dream19's posts were so positive and gracious. Her presence will be missed.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awfully sad. I don’t recall any interactions with her, but if she was a friend of ours, she was a friend of mine. RIP, Bling Dream aka @bling_dream19

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry and saddened to hear this, sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Only the good die young...

Condolences to family and friends.

ShinyPink

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep thinking about this. It's such a loss for everyone, especially her family. She radiated kindness.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Such sad news. I hope everyone can take solace in their memories of her :cry2:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Very sad to hear of this news! My sincerest condolences to her family, friends and PS family!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
R.I.P. lovely Shelley.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know if we are allowed to share this info and if not my apologies. And please delete.
For anyone who loved Shelley and wants to make a donation in her honor her husband is asking in lieu of flowers to donate to St Jude's Research hospital. If you need any info (her full name etc) please contact me.

Dearest Shelley you may have only been here for a very brief time but you made a huge impact on all those who knew and loved you. You will remain forever in your hearts.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@missy message sent on instagram. Thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EDIT this info about Shelley was shared with her dh's permission just fyi

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t remember interacting with her but I recognise the username. Sometimes I really love that PS is an anonymous and safe space for a bit of blingy chat, but occasionally I wish I knew more about some of the people on here. Anyway, wishing her husband and family my thoughts and best wishes, please pass these on if you can.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @mrs-b for letting us all know. Even online you feel so connected to people as you share stories and comments. Sending her family, friends, and loved ones peace and comfort.

Reactions: CMN

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea when I was last in the Hangout forum. I’m certain I was suppose to be here now. Thank you @mrs-b for sharing your loss and letting Pricescopers know that @bling_dream19 has passed away. Shelley and I use to talk daily. She spoke highly of you quite often.

Shelley and I did some handholding through our AVC 3 stone projects, as well as countless others. She had a heart of gold. She was just so good! Genuinely good and kind. She sparkled more than any jewel she could have ever worn.

Today is a good reminder to stay in touch with the people you care about. As life got busy, and perhaps as new projects slowed down, so did our conversations. When I saw this my heart skipped a beat and my eyes filled with tears. I wish I had been there for Shelley if she wanted me to be. I wish I had spent time catching up with her. Now I never will, and I regret that deeply.

Thank you Shelley for sharing your blingdreams with me and letting me share mine with you! My condolences to her family and friends.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results