shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba, spinel, & more

Greyhound girl

Rough_Rock
I am raising funds for a huge non-jewelry project, and i am selling some amazing stones and jewelry. I am happy to give a discount if you buy multiple items. Here is a listing so you can get contact info. Be sure to check out my other listings. Many have been reduced!

.67ct paraiba tourmaline- yvonne raley me- $1000

Chrysoberyl & spinel ring- nutella kitty-$589

Toi et moi diamond & sapphire ring- david klass- $1899

4.75ct lightning ridge opal ring- far north gems- $599IMG_4533.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4519.jpeg
    IMG_4519.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4460.jpeg
    IMG_4460.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4440.jpeg
    IMG_4440.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 92
Hi - interested in the moi et toi - but there is no contact info in your LT listing, and the link above says page doesn't exist.

Do you have an email I can contact you at?

I'm having trouble logging in to LT, says the connection is not secure. But I can see your listing. Can you edit it or add another listing with a contact email in it?

Last edited:
Sure! I’ll ad my contact info to the listing.

emailed you -

Hi Greyhound girl, I was looking at some of your listings on LT before the site disappeared. Are you selling anywhere else. I was looking at a 4mm pair of paraibas.

Hello,

I have these. I have to check the measurement, they might be 3mm. I’ll confirm size if you are interested. Very bright. More green than blue, from Yvonne.
IMG_6016.jpeg

Yes, I am interested, they look like just what I want.

Super! Have you purchased from me before? Just wondering how we can get in touch without lt.

Yes I have. It was in 21, before july ish. I bought a small round pariaba from you.

Please contact me if you still have my email info. If not I’ll see what i can find in my email.

I cant find you in my email or in my paypal history. It wo nt let me look past 2 years back.

I think i found you. Email sent.

Nothing is showing in my email. I'll keep looking.

Okay, i am pretty sure i found your email. Apologies to the person i accidentally contacted.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP