shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find this Tiffany band...discontinued?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I hesitated for a few months and now it’s gone!? :(2
I am looking for the platinum/rose gold 2mm Lucida band like the one I am wearing below. Mine is 4mm and I need the slimmer one. I’ve searched for a preloved band as well and missed one there too :cry:. I need a size 7.5.

Can anyone find it on the Tiffany site anymore? Am I missing it? I think @soxfan has this ring? I am not a ring stalker, just always loved the subtlety of this band.
Any help is greatly appreciated. :kiss2: Thanks in advance!
BA569919-1211-42F8-ACC8-7BF6EE92EC34.jpeg

I have the 2mm but I think it also came in a 3mm as well? Which one are you looking for? I know mine will fit you. :lol:

Call Tiffany's directly. They sometimes still sell stock pieces that have been discontinued. I bought this band a couple of years back in the 2 mm size and it just got lost on me so I returned it. I know that SoxFan and Kayla both have this ring though. I later thought that maybe if I had gotten it in a bigger size - but then it was discontinued. They do come up sometimes on ebay but very infrequently I'm afraid.

I have the 2mm but I think it also came in a 3mm as well? Which one are you looking for? I know mine will fit you. :lol:

Hi @redwood66 I am really looking for the 2mm but have been alternatively thinking a 3mm if I can’t find this. Would you be looking to rehome yours, as we are the same size as my two bands from you attest to! :kiss2:
Both of these bands in my pic came from you :P2
@MissGotRocks Thank you! I did see one on true facet that was priced close to retail and I figured I would just buy it new. Now that one is gone too. Oh well, ya snooze ya lose. Lesson learned. Thank you for your help! =)2 I will call Tiffany!

Hi all! I hesitated for a few months and now it’s gone!? :(2
I am looking for the platinum/rose gold 2mm Lucida band like the one I am wearing below. Mine is 4mm and I need the slimmer one. I’ve searched for a preloved band as well and missed one there too :cry:. I need a size 7.5.

Can anyone find it on the Tiffany site anymore? Am I missing it? I think @soxfan has this ring? I am not a ring stalker, just always loved the subtlety of this band.
Any help is greatly appreciated. :kiss2: Thanks in advance!
BA569919-1211-42F8-ACC8-7BF6EE92EC34.jpeg[/

Last edited:
Hi @redwood66 I am really looking for the 2mm but have been alternatively thinking a 3mm if I can’t find this. Would you be looking to rehome yours, as we are the same size as my two bands from you attest to! :kiss2:

Sent you an email.

Hi Slick1- I got mine on ebay (It was brand new.) Glad Red might be able to hook you up!!:appl:

Hi Slick1- I got mine on ebay (It was brand new.) Glad Red might be able to hook you up!!:appl:

Yes! Thanks for checking in! They’re hard to find and so sad Tiffany discontinued them recently.
And Who doesn’t love PS!? @redwood66 definitely hooked me up. Again! So excited to add the thinner one to my stack!:dance:

@MissGotRocks Thank you! I did see one on true facet that was priced close to retail and I figured I would just buy it new. Now that one is gone too. Oh well, ya snooze ya lose. Lesson learned. Thank you for your help! =)2 I will call Tiffany!
I really can’t imagine why they discontinued it - I love the look of it and am sorry I didn’t try to get in a 6 when I returned the 5.5. Glad this is working out for you though!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP