shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Please...

So adorable!!

HI:

Healing vibes across the miles! Much success to your DD with her treatment. Isn't your GS a sweetheart!!!

cheers--Sharon

Hi All! Our daughter is doing well. She’s had a few hiccups in her treatment but will be starting her medication again on Monday. She had an infection, so had to stop her meds then needed her four impacted wisdom teeth out and had antibiotics for a week. So two months later she is getting back on track.
She had an ultrasound a few weeks ago of her neck, collarbone and all has been cleared.
Our sweet grandbaby is growing so much. He’s 3 months old now. He’s finally putting weight on. He is starting to coo, giggle and found his toes lol. IMG_2947.jpeg

Such good news, and the baby is adorable.

Your grandson is beautiful! Your daughter and all of you are in my continued prayers.

Beautiful happy baby, I so hope your daughter continues to progress towards recovery and they are able to get a tolerable course of treatment for her.

Sending you and your entire family healing wishes. I am so sorry you're going through this

He is a treasure, look at that little joyful face. He gives his mother strength. I'm sorry to hear her struggling but heartened to hear that things are stable. That's a good thing.
I send all the dust. I'll have to catch Tink again, but I can do it.915662

What a beautiful boy! Big prayers for mama so she continues to get well and raise him! How are YOU?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP